2007.. whats your opinion?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

where's the vote pissedoff 2038 image? lol

bforpres.jpg

looks like the guy from Wolfenstein... all you need is the blood coming from the corner of your mouth and some from the eyes..

why does Steve get away with this and I got shunned for making parody threads last year?

BULLSHIT

-but seriously, I don't care...just sayin

Parody ? I don't get it. I don't remember.

But you gotta believe me, Celerity doesn't get away with shit.

And everyone has been calling me tonight, and they have asked me "Why is the US Government so upset ? So china has the power to knock out our military satellites, it's their right!" And then CNN and the major media come up with this "According to our defense leaders and military leaders, this is a direct affront to our defense and communication satellites!"

We have much better, bigger, farther reaching missiles than they do. :)

It's not about the goddam missiles !

It's not about the fucking strategic or military satellites ! Dammit man, you of all people should read this carefully - This is about their space junk ruining life for the whole planet.

I'm sure that someone will come up with a space cleaner, like a giant space Roomba. Yes, garbage in space sucks, but there's a lot more than what humans threw up there that can fatally damage a satellite or the planet.

By the way, our missile systems hit with enough energy to vaporize the target, so there isn't anything left- just dust.

Back