1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 CRV 60,000 mi service

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by DanaMeister, Feb 28, 2013.

1. DanaMeister

DanaMeister New Member

Hi All,
    I was hoping for a little insight with our 2008 CRV. The car has been flawless and we're really happy with it. I've done regular oil & filter changes, tire rotations, cabin filters and inspecting all the other fluids and belts, brake pads and such myself. We just clocked 62,000 miles. I don’t see a fuel filter on it anywhere.

The owners manual doesn't really spell out service intervals. I figure there must be some important maintenance items like fluid changes on the trans or fuel filter coming up. My sweetie who is the primary driver called the dealer and the service writer started giving her a bad time about neglecting the car (cause we're not bringing it in there for oil changes), and started rattling off all sorts of stuff. I’m sure some of what he was trying to sell her was necessary but we don’t want the run around.

What and when needs service on this vehicle? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

I am not sure of intervals, but find a new dealership.

3. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

4. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

5. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Lol, is it? I just googled basically the thread title and came up with that. I only poked around long enough to see if it had the info the OP was looking for.

6. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

IDK, guess I'm easily impressed, haha.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted