2008 Football Pick 'em!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm all signed up. My sn is NastyNatiNative513. Let's get it on bitches lol.

League is at 11/50 is believe. The password works, even the first one worked - you guys are on crack.

edit: Yes, the new pw is giants. I meant that the first pw worked before it was changed...hopefully no one thinks i mean it still works.

Last edited:
o..i didnt see the giants pass...that one worked...im in

i feel sorry for Kevin Everett from the Bills though...that has to suck...
i feel sorry for him, to an extent. I learned when i was 11 years old, "tackle with your head up". EVERY single player in the NFL knows the consequences of leading with your head. Guys do it for the big hits.

Everett had no intentions of doing a fundamental tackle of putting your helmet in the numbers, wrapping up, and driving through. The only players that do this are the superstars. They make the plays and don't miss many tackles.

i feel sorry for him, to an extent. I learned when i was 11 years old, "tackle with your head up". EVERY single player in the NFL knows the consequences of leading with your head. Guys do it for the big hits.

Everett had no intentions of doing a fundamental tackle of putting your helmet in the numbers, wrapping up, and driving through. The only players that do this are the superstars. They make the plays and don't miss many tackles.

I hear ya on that...fundamentals of tackling all the way...NEVER put your head down like that...he wasn't anywhere near the correct technique in that tackle...but it still sucks for him...I wouldn't wish that on anyone...

Back