2008 Football Pick 'em!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ill be the first person to say that the cowboys COULD lose this game, but they do have the skills to win if they relax.

hah funny B16, but the cowgirls wont win. The pats d is better than the dallas O.

Roy Williams couldnt cover a paper bag. Moss (aka Randy Flossssiiiinnn) wil run rails all over him. I am not impressed with the Cowgirls defense, their offense looks above average but one dimensional. Ok, MAYBE two dimesional... Pass to TO (oh shithe drops it!!) and pass to Witten. Jones isnt reliable, and Marion SHOULD be the every-down back... but no.

at least someone agrees about marion barber.

Shit, i've been e-mailing ESPN since week 2 to tell Dallas to start Marion Barber.

Sean, i just find it funny that every week since the season started, according to you, Dallas is gonna lose and the NYG were gonna win... 5-0 > 3-2... I know you need to hate Dallas and root for your squad but damn, give credit where credit is due.

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were kicking it the other day talking about how they can see that New England is an all around better team than Dallas, and I agree, as I said in my last post. However, football games aren't played on paper with stats.

There is a reason they have the saying: 'Any Given Sunday' :D

yeah, well i just HATE dallas mostly because one ofmy good friends is a dallas fan and he doesnt shut the fuck up. And i hate Jerry Jones, that man needs to be bitch slapped.

Fine, dallas is an above average team who finds ways to win. There, i said it. :p

thank you for finally coming out of your pit of denial. youre right about jerry though. that man is nuts.

Wasn't dallas rated as the most popular team in america, or is that the pats? I dunno, I read that somewhere.

i have no clue what the hell is up with Wade.... Barber should be the premier back... getting 100% of the carries.. but no, for some stupid reason Julius Jones still gets a bulk of the carries... i dont get it. Barber is more physical, has a bigger build, runs harder, and more explosive... and he will either get the extra yard or two or he will sure as sh it try. That guy is a beast.

Since the Giants weren't on tv last week, ill get to see Brandon Jacobs kill the ATL d line, i cant wait!!!! ANd yeah yeah, i know... he is def not a complete back but its his first season as starter, give him time. :)

Dallas was.

Wow, Dallas had the lead in the 3rd and just crumbled from there. New England just proved they are on a whole other level than the rest of the league. Including above Indy. The only team I think can beat NE is San Diego and that will take an A+ game from SD.

To be honest, I think it will be Dallas and New England in the Superbowl. the only other team I see being able to beat Dallas in the NFC is Seattle but only if they can stay/become healthy.

werd....i swear to god people need to stop showing stats with int ratios while cowboys are on offense...romo seems to throw one right after.

cowboys were keepin up until the 4th...it was all down hill from there...if you miss coverage on randy moss, you get burned.

if your offense gets 100 yds in penalties on a single drive....you get super burned.

sweet week I am back up to 2nd,

and I hate to say it but dallas did better against NE than I thought they would. now dont get pissed Chris, but Dallas isnt even close to being the best team, they have some things to still work on to get to the top. as far as NE goes and I hate to say it cause I hate NE but they are the best team hands down

I'm coming up in the ranks. only 6 games back from get_nick, and 5 from ripperbone, I'm ery glad I cleared up that we aren't picking with a spread.

i was shooting from the hip this week. i picked on wednesday i think. oh well, i better step it up.

sweet week I am back up to 2nd,

and I hate to say it but dallas did better against NE than I thought they would. now dont get pissed Chris, but Dallas isnt even close to being the best team, they have some things to still work on to get to the top. as far as NE goes and I hate to say it cause I hate NE but they are the best team hands down
I'm not gonna get pissed lol I agree, but come play off time, they are the best in the NFC next to a healthy Seattle team.

I think Dallas just needs to work on their fundmentals, especially their secondary. I swear if I watch the Dallas secondary miss a tackle or try to just bump a receiver in hopes that they lose their balance and fall, i'm gonna kill myself. Especially Roy Williams, i've seen him bounce on and off more receivers than a high school cheerleader.

Last edited:
That was a pretty bad week for me. I wished I didn't pick on wednesdays for my other leagues, cuz I just do all my leagues at once. :(

I'm not gonna get pissed lol I agree, but come play off time, they are the best in the NFC next to a healthy Seattle team.

I think Dallas just needs to work on their fundmentals, especially their secondary. I swear if I watch the Dallas secondary miss a tackle or try to just bump a receiver in hopes that they lose their balance and fall, i'm gonna kill myself. Especially Roy Williams, i've seen him bounce on and off more receivers than a high school cheerleader.

but he sure as hell can sack tom brady

but he sure as hell can sack tom brady
He got a sack on Brady?! Man, I missed it. I only got to watch like the 4th quarter because they decided to show us over here the Oakland-San Diego game. That game went faster than the NE-Dallas game so they had to fill the time with something.

I got 10 so far. Hold on for sunday/monday and let me win some cash for this week on my other boards.

Back