2008 Ford Focus Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sko0terMan

Here are some pics of a 08 turbo focus that was built for ford.
focusside.jpg

focusangle.jpg

focusengine.jpg

focusfront.jpg

focusback.jpg

I am not a ford fan but that sure as hell makes me respect ford cars. I always wanted to buy a focus zx3 for a project but they are far from my price range right about now. Am I correct in the popular thinking that the zx3 motor comes forged from the factory?

so does this mean we are finally going to be able to have some of the cars that domestic companies have been offering up over seas for fucking ever

When are car companies going to realize that plastic intake manifolds are fucking useless. I am thoroughly surprised that the intake didn't explode at 8psi.

That's an ugly valve cover..LOL but a nice car overall 250 hp for a focus isn't bad.

My mom used to own one in fact she was the first one in my town to have one when they came out in 2000. I think it was a much better ride compared to her 05 Taurus SES with it's soft ass springs I mean it bounces forever when you roll over a speed bump. Still not as smooth as my Civic tho I got some quality coilovers. Don't know the brand but it rides smooth when you take a bump, forget to slow down for a dip, anything, it handles well.

Back