2008 is250

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im much older than you and I drive a 2000 fodo Accord.

Im saving me pennies for a wedding, a house and professional school. All of those are priorities before I dump money into a car. The last car that I had that could run faster than 15's was in 03', so Im in need of something faster than a Civic LX or Accord EX. lol.

Haha, I figured since you could afford an IS250 with your wifey.

But it is fun to have a fast car. I'm more interested now in getting a fast car that I can take to actual track days. That's years off though. School is expensive and so far I have not accrued any loans or debt and that is how I would like to be for the remaining duration of my education.

My driving habits have changed a bunch from HS to now. I cant say mature since Im always acting like a dumbass, but I enjoyed going triple digit speeds on the freeway and driving like an idiot in general. But now, I barely ever go 5mph over speed limit and drive like I have a baby on board, haha.

Fortunately, the gal's brother has a S2K that he doesnt mind me bashing on. And hopefully 4 years from now Ill either be making decent money as a pharmacist or have a solid career in biotech where I can afford to build a track car or buy a nice comfy missile like an E63 AMG.

@Mike: nah its an auto. its mainly the lady's ride and ive tried to teach her manual, but she rather be set on fire than drive a stick.

:doh:

Mine won't drive auto.

The lady doesn't need the extra 100 hp anyways. Plus it'll get slightly better gas mileage. My mom gets 32 mpg out of her IS350 on the freeway.

Mine does... I keep buying her weak cars with manuals that don't quite have enough power to keep up with the S2k.

:D

Fortunately, the gal's brother has a S2K that he doesnt mind me bashing on. And hopefully 4 years from now Ill either be making decent money as a pharmacist or have a solid career in biotech where I can afford to build a track car or buy a nice comfy missile like an E63 AMG.

Get a cheap Miata? They cost almost nothing and are a blast to drive around- and power mods are cheap.

Or, throw a snail on the accord

Well, a Miata isn't a turbo. It's about the same price as a good turbo though, without having to worry about all the other parts. :D

Back