1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hondarin, Feb 28, 2011.

1. hondarin

hondarin Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer. VIP

Okay, my brother is looking to sell his 08 Pontiac G8 GT. It has about 36000 miles, it's black with black leather interior with red accents. The windshield does have a crack in it, and there is a small ding in the trunk, and a few small (can be buffed out) scratches here and there. The car has been driven primarily by my sister-in-law, and has had a normal life. No racing, no brake-stands, none of that stuff. The car drives nice, is quick, roomy, comfortable, and handles very well for a full size sedan. The car is mechanically sound, and everything functions properly.

My brother and his wife have loved the car from day one, but with one more child in the household, they are looking to find something with a smaller car note.

$23,500. 36k miles. Black exterior, black interior with red accents, 6 speed automatic, 19 inch factory wheels. 24mpg on the highway. 361 hp. All stock, no modification.

For more information about the car, and contact information, either reply to this thread, or pm me.

Attached Files:

2. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

i've always liked these. too bad its a slush box :/ i have no money anyway, so it doesn't matter. :) bump for you.

3. hondarin

hondarin Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer. VIP

Thanks! Yeah, they would've liked a manual, but they would have had to go up to the GXP to get it. The transmission is pretty responsive in "manual mode" though.

4. double0Si

double0Si ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) VIP

Love the G8 GTs. Sadly I cant afford one and my brother who was just in the market for a performance sedan and would gladly have picked it up just got conned into a shitty Sonata by his wife. Haha

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted