2008 Super Snake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think it would be fun to drive. We have a KR mustang at my dealer it just sits in the show room.

Anyone who feels that 725HP does nothing for them should be checked for a pulse... Just saying:shrug2:

I would rock it - added to the list of cars in the garage if I ever win the lotto.

Hey that's a nice mustang dude, I'd get it if I had the money.

Anyone who feels that 725HP does nothing for them should be checked for a pulse... Just saying:shrug2:
it stil lhandels like shit, feels like you're driving a tug boat, and its flat out ugly.

you can shove 21132132112 hp in it, i still won't buy it.

That car would be great if you really enjoy feeling like you are about to melt the tires just before you slam into a cliff and roll down a mountain with no tshirt on, your mullet flapping in the wind and a case of Naddy Ice flying out of your car.

Point is, straight line power only goes so far for me. I would much rather be able to drive the shit out of my car on any road.

sorry..I'm not feeling it either

The only mustang I'd drive would be JR's, only because he's settled the handling issues, and matched the hp to make it work..plus he just kicks ass, and his teams color makes the mustang kinda cool when I see it. An orange mustang with a black stripe...not cool.

He has taken a bone stock mustang and made it do wonders, but that's just how awesome of a driver he is...if Ford thinks that they market a huge HP car to the people that can afford it, and they can't drive...then posserville...

If I had the money, I'd just spend it to have a new mustang that he set up for me, and have him show me how to handle it...even if it was in the 550hp range....then I'd think about it. But I don't have that kind of money :(

Mustang Drifts Japan, Vaughn Gittin Jr. - Garage419Video

Always been a big Mustang enthusiast. I cant watch the vid here at work, but Ive read about em. I think its number 2 on my list of modern fuel injected cars. Right behind a Dick Harrell Camaro.

Back