2008 Super Snake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea... except for the GT500 and the Cobra...

Why do you keep posting that shit? It's really stupid.

Fine I'll say it too. Why does that shit keep getting posted? Its retarded.

Take a joke. The reason i posted it, is for people to see the "fuckin mustangs" clip, note how i gave you guys a time to look at.

The point of this? I dont like mustangs, this is what i thought of when i saw this thread.

i also thought "fuckin mustangs" as soon as i saw this thread. they are garbage, if someone gave that car to me i would melt the tires one good time for shits and giggles, and then hang a for sale sign on it :p

im not a fan of mustangs, or any american cars really... but i would definitely drive it, if only just to line up with honda fanbois at stoplights and destroy them every chance i got

i also thought "fuckin mustangs" as soon as i saw this thread. they are garbage, if someone gave that car to me i would melt the tires one good time for shits and giggles, and then hang a for sale sign on it :p

Thank you! someone who didnt flame me for posting the video. That line pops in my head every time i see a mustang.

sorry..I'm not feeling it either

The only mustang I'd drive would be JR's, only because he's settled the handling issues, and matched the hp to make it work..plus he just kicks ass, and his teams color makes the mustang kinda cool when I see it. An orange mustang with a black stripe...not cool.

He has taken a bone stock mustang and made it do wonders, but that's just how awesome of a driver he is...if Ford thinks that they market a huge HP car to the people that can afford it, and they can't drive...then posserville...

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/3/Mustang-Drifts-Japan-Vaughn-Gittin-Jr-Garage419-682783.html

The drift silvia he sometimes drives, he bought from my brother. If anyone has seen it its sexy, especially if you went to hyperfest 2008 he was drifting it there.

im not a fan of mustangs, or any american cars really... but i would definitely drive it, if only just to line up with honda fanbois at stoplights and destroy them every chance i got

Hahaha. Momma does that in her BMW.

Back