2009 Blackfriday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if anyone sees this from south florida, there is a local shop here in palm beach that is having a pretty damn good sale on a lot of stuff. its pickup only though. ill be getting several things hehe

**Black Friday SALE!**

Open Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday:
Wal-Mart: Most stores will be open 24 hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Kmart: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Black Friday.
The Gap: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday.
Banana Republic: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Black Friday.
Old Navy: noon to 7 p.m. on Thanksgiving, 3 a.m. to 12 a.m. on Black Friday.
Toys "R" Us: 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving night to 10 p.m. on Black Friday.
Bath & Body Works: 100 stores are open from 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving night to 11 p.m. on Black Friday. The remaining stores are open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Black Friday.
Victoria's Secret: 10 stores are open from 12 a.m. on Thanksgiving night to 10 p.m. on Black Friday. The remaining stores are open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Black Friday.

Open Black Friday only:
Sears: 4 a.m. to 10 p.m.
J. C. Penney: 4 a.m. to 11 p.m. Doorbuster specials last from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Special instant-money coupons--available online at jcp.com and in the sales circular--can be used Friday from 3 to 11 p.m.
Kohl's: 4 a.m. to midnight. Doorbuster specials last from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Best Buy: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Macy's: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Doorbuster specials last from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Target: 5 a.m. until extended closing times, which vary by store location.
Lowe's: 6 a.m. until regular closing times, which vary by store location. Black Friday specials are valid through Monday, November 30.
Staples: 6 a.m. until regular closing times, which vary by store location.
Home Depot: 6 a.m. until regular closing times, which vary by store location.

What I think is funny is a lot of the stores at the outlet mall near my house have had their black Friday prices already set a day or two before Thanksgiving.

I got three T-shirts at J. Crew that at regular price were $16.50 and $18.50 for under $20 including tax.

I'm trying to find that ad I saw that has the 50'' Samsung I bought for 1200, on sale for like 699 I think.... if I can find it ill scan it and post it

Slickdeals.net: The best coupons, deals and bargains to save you money!

Lists all of the hottest deals and has forums that help you understand what is truly a good deal.

I've picked up a TomTom 340XLS text to speech, lane assistance, 4.3in screen, etc for $93.00 for my mom from Target.com

I missed the Microsoft Zune 30GB for $70 @ Newegg with the car audio kit and the $90 80gb Microsoft Zune from Walmart that I was looking to purchase for my father.

I've been greedy and picked up a couple pairs of Johnston and Murphy shoes through Shoes from Shoebuy.com - Free Shipping & Return Shipping and Shoes, Boots, Sandals and Bags from Shoes.com. Saved some serious money on high quality dress shoes.

2 hours left till I'm done with my first Black Friday shift! Still got the 8pm-12am shift later tonight.

same here.... i slept in until 4pm.. lol...

I picked up 8 boxes of remington x bird shot. 4.70 a box. Not too shabby. I was going to buy a safe, but they didn't have it in stock and I didn't want to have to drive to another sports authority so I ended up getting a rain check. Hoping it comes in sooner than later.

Back