1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

200hp Zc?

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by stud4u2c17, Mar 31, 2003.

1. stud4u2c17

stud4u2c17 Senior Member

is it possible to start out with a 130hp zc motor for my crx, and put tons of money into it and get 200hp, can i do it with bout 2k? if i make a custom turbo kit (this is without nos 2) im wanting the ultimate sleeper car, with the ultimate sleeper motor!! thanks
    TJ

2. saturn_boy96

saturn_boy96 88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R

i think you should rethink your w/o nos part. it would be cheaper.

why not get a swap and then turbo?

custom turbo kits are way expensive, but they are the wayto go boost if you have the money.

check out ks-motorsports.com

3. civ90hb

civ90hb Senior Member

200 hp to the wheels or to the flywheel? My buddy is turboing his zc and doing a few other things and he estimated that he would gain about 70 hp with his turbo setup. He is making a custom turbo for it. Upgraded some things so the kit works better. He has spent i beleive $500 so far on his kit and he is about done with it. Needs 1 or 2 small things. So if you want i can let you know how it turns out.

4. allm0t0rsir

allm0t0rsir Member

yes boost the hell out of it and you can get it to 200hp use a manifold from a hf crx for a turbo manifold get a 4g63 turbo get custom piping it can be done..get a safc to tune and dyno time :worthy:

5. civ90hb

civ90hb Senior Member

My buddy is actually gettin his turbo on in 2 weeks now. Earlier than planned. So i should have info on his setup soon.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted