200K CLUB!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

WELL, my little hatchy with its stocker D15b7 rolled over the 200,000 mile mark this last weekend. i love the durability and reliability of good honda motors. i've even been hard on it at times and it still runs great. i still get 25-33 in city (depending on how i take off from the start) and 36-42 on the freeway!, which, dang is still really good especially that most new cars, including civics don't get that. so i am very happy with it. not really a power hungry person, but i like good get up and go. i'm planning to put a D15b JDM vtec w/ a jrsc next may, i'm getting everything ready for that. i really thought about the b-series, but all i want is 160-200 hp and decent gas milage.

well, who else is a member, or previous member. and what car? thanks,

~Ryan

gallery_36906_259_20651.jpg

gallery_36906_259_25393.jpg

gallery_36906_259_17495.jpg

gallery_36906_259_11688.jpg

pic when i first bought it four years ago w/ 128k miles
gallery_36906_259_817782.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. Looks great.

My protege has 198 on it....hasnt been driven in 6 months, and i am no mood to push it over the line.

Quoted post[/post]]
I was thinking the same thing. Looks great.

My protege has 198 on it....hasnt been driven in 6 months, and i am no mood to push it over the line.

Road Trip!!!

Anyway, nice to hear its still kicking ass and taking names. Good looking car too.

THANKS!, i try to keep real good care of it. i can't stand it when folks just let thier cars go to shit, exuse me for that, i'm not a swearer, but it really bugs me!

hey....i wonder how many times ive said shit on this board.....cmon b, pull it up.

welcome :mrgreen:
nice ride :beer:

and we're not tight asses.... :thumbsup:

i can't tell from the pics, but what color is it (obviously red) and did you have the engine bay painted?

Only made it to 155 in the teg before the wreck, hope to see 200 with it someday.

My Accord just rolled 234 yesterday, still runs like a scalded dog, and its been an abused car for sure.

200k.jpg

just rolled over it last wednesday. hadnt had a chance to post the pic yet

1990 Nissan 240sx. Stock Single Cam. still chuggin

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
welcome :mrgreen:
nice ride :beer:

and we're not tight asses.... :thumbsup:

yeah, just take our advice and dont bring up hemroids....we dont need another one of those threads....just straight up wierd month that was.

HAHA! well, thanks for the warm welcome, but i've been a member here for years, so thanks :laugh:
oh..and for the hemriods thing....umm...yeah...let keep that one in the bag!!!

Quoted post[/post]] i can't tell from the pics, but what color is it (obviously red) and did you have the engine bay painted?

it was repainted long before i had the car, it's a little darker red than a stock honda red. i quite like it! but the engine bay is the stocker red, the paint difference between the old and new is very hard to see, but if you know how to paint you can see certian areas that are a butt to get. either way, the engine bay hasn't been touched, and the vavle cover is powder coated to a type R red (i wanted color matched, but didn't have the right color)

theres 250,000 on my chassis, but only like 150,000 or so on the engine. I did cross the 250,000 mile mark at 120mph and I had it as my background on my old phone.

If your light on the throttle, you can get great gas millage on a b-series as well. I have got as high as 39mpg on country roads with my GSR hatch.

lol, didnt look at the post count or join date...just saw a name i hadnt seen before (and if i have i dont remember it).

guess i shouldnt of talked so soon...... my lifter finally went.... so now the 240s in the shop gettin $900 worth of work done..... im never gonna get it swapped.

Back