200K?!....pffft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
ef9fb69b.jpg

f0d1724a.jpg

anyone looking for a nicely broken in B18? :)

I couldn't imagine being inside of an automatic honda logging that many miles. Couldn't fathom it.

Lemme guess: Stock stereo too ?

girl driven. The most recent ex has 212k miles on her stock (minus the euro lights) 96 Automatic LS....and that was like 6 months ago.

stock everything

except the wheels

Quoted post[/post]]
Why did it get brought in? Doesn't look wrecked. I'll give ya $500 for it if its a straight body. :mrgreen:

It got brought in becasue its got 341+ thousand miles on it

No title, and it'll part out for more than that so I don't think my boss will sell it

Plus I've already put it in inventory....which is a pain in the balls

haha, you mean writing B0261 on every piece isnt fun???

the process for putting cars in inventory kind of sucks...

The car comes in

You do a "pre" sheet...all the basic info - make, model, interior and exterior color, build date, mileage, VIN, and why it came in

Write the stock number all over the car

Enter the AUT and VUC in the computer

Print the inventory report which is basicly a printout of every part on the car and every option (if there is one) for each part..like which wheels, radio, power/manual windows ect. These reports are anywhere from 5-15 pages..sometimes more (GM'S :thumbsdown:)

Then you go back an enter all the parts with a description if they need it...color, damage, missing something, cracked, whatever

pain-in-the-balls

Quoted post[/post]]
the process for putting cars in inventory kind of sucks...

The car comes in

You do a "pre" sheet...all the basic info - make, model, interior and exterior color, build date, mileage, VIN, and why it came in

Write the stock number all over the car

Enter the AUT and VUC in the computer

Print the inventory report which is basicly a printout of every part on the car and every option (if there is one) for each part..like which wheels, radio, power/manual windows ect. These reports are anywhere from 5-15 pages..sometimes more (GM'S :thumbsdown:)

Then you go back an enter all the parts with a description if they need it...color, damage, missing something, cracked, whatever

pain-in-the-balls

How many cars come in a week that you have to do this too?

Back