2010 insight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WHat who said anything about going to production:cool:
you know, I read this, then realized 20 minutes went by. it seems like everytime I look at those glasses, I forget what I was doing...

crz.jpg

sex... now leave it be.

me and my boyfriend have been looking at smart cars. mainly because we would like to do a swap on them . they are actually pretty damn neat and fun to drive once you get used to the smaller compartment but its roomy for its size. i was impressed.

I would rock one just to have the micro machine style body kits you can have on them.

smart-car-body-kits-red-ferrari-look1.jpg

smart-car-convertible1.jpg

smart-car005.jpg

Last edited:
or a stick. "jesus christ! gtfo of my way! you're gonna kill us all!!!!!11!!!....... fuckin squirrels. that was a close one.

dude that is so badass!!! i really want one now. I wonder how much those cost, the carerra one reminds of the blue one from the movie cars.

photoshop

not really kit cars
hell... not really cars

The Smart Roadster is real, I want one so bad... Too bad they're not legal in the US and discontinued. :mad:

Smart_Roadster_02.jpg

I'm still gonna get one.

yes.... those are indeed real...

the transmissions in them are garbage though... i dont know if they made them with a regular manual shift...
the "sequential" that they come with are aweful... it takes several seconds to switch gears

in many of the videos ive seen of them, you could literally grab a beverage and take a sip between clicking the next gear, and it actually engaging :(

damn shame... its a very cool looking car

yes.... those are indeed real...

the transmissions in them are garbage though... i dont know if they made them with a regular manual shift...
the "sequential" that they come with are aweful... it takes several seconds to switch gears

in many of the videos ive seen of them, you could literally grab a beverage and take a sip between clicking the next gear, and it actually engaging :(

damn shame... its a very cool looking car

Hopefully that's not the case with the Brabus editions with the twin-turbo V6 :ph34r:

EDIT Doh, only 10 of those were made and aren't for sale. :p

Last edited:
I'll just have to do something similar myself. :ph34r:

The smart roadsters aren't really as much fun as you think, just like E said.

The transmission feels like an abused 15-year old dogbox, the suspension sucks, it feels like you're gonna tip over, and the steering isn't accurate enough to be considered a "roadster".

safety standards have ruined fuel economy.

12321 air bags
WAY stiffer/more metal needed
all the electronics, etc etc.

and thus, weight is up, fuel mileage is down.

if honda released a CRX HF as it was in 1989, they would sell 15 of them. 12 of them have posted in this thread.

WE (read, honda swappers) are NOT the majority unfortunately. So, they will continue to make lame ass cars for lame ass people and eventually go out of business when Hundai kicks their ass.

oh wait, Hundai is ALREADY kicking Honda's ass.... wait till 2015.

omfg i wish i could rep you right now! i think im gonna convert soon... the moment i have a chance to get a genesis coupe im leaving honda behind, fucking ditched man.

why not ya know? they freaking ditched all of us when they killed the integra/rsx. and the new civic is at best mediocre, so fuck it.

omfg i wish i could rep you right now! i think im gonna convert soon... the moment i have a chance to get a genesis coupe im leaving honda behind, fucking ditched man.

why not ya know? they freaking ditched all of us when they killed the integra/rsx. and the new civic is at best mediocre, so fuck it.

Yeah damn them and their free market capatilism. They build cars that 95% of the public want to buy. They dont make money off of the 16-24.239 demographic.

sounds like not everyone agrees with me... but so what man, i bet most people would agree with me an b about hyundai fucking up some honda

hyundai is going to get big in the next few years, and possibly replace honda as the "efficient,low priced,sporty" carmaker... well, i guess honda hasnt been that for a while, but someones gotta fill the void, and here we have hyundai doing it with the genesis coupe.

also i hate to say it but kia is starting to look like they're going to be a bit hit in the near future

Back