2010 Kia Forte Koup Review

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

but aren't you getting rid of it in 2 or 3 years?

nooo, I'm most likely going to pay it off in 2-3 years, ill keep it around until it costs more to maintain than its worth.

And what about that car says gay?

vw would have the highest resale value.

plus, their warranties are fully transferable. the kia 10YR/100K is not transferable.
that means if you sell it at 36,000 miles (when the bumper to bumper expires), there will be no warranty at all for the person buying it, it will make it harder to sell and you will take a much bigger loss.

Who said anything about selling it?! like I said this isn't just going to be a car I keep for a few years and sell, I plan on keeping it for a good while lol

well, if you are planning on keeping it for the full extent of the warranty you may want to research and find out if they make good on it and dont try to weasel out of it when something goes bad.

go on some forums and get some real world reviews from people who have had to deal with driving the car for a while and how kia is on honoring their warranty.

How about a civic, or a fit?

Actually, a vehicle that has caught my eye ALOT lately, is the Toyota Yaris hatch (aka 3 door liftback). Don't look at pictures, actually go look at one! They are sexy little things! (sport package is even better) I hope honda takes note.

Base models start at $12,600 They are tiny, Pretty good on gas (29/36 EPA) They are dirt cheap, and they are toyotas. Great build quality, high resale, etc.

A Yarissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss? My apologies, its a Toyota.

Yeah yeah, they are being dragged through the mud over that. We never hear of the eleventy billion recalls domestics get every year, but holy shit toyota got one! OMG!

toyota stood by their truck frames that were well out of warranty
buying trucks back at 150% of FMV
i cant bash toyota
and all car companies have recalls
this one just got a bunch of press cause american companies are in the shittier, and because some retard doesnt know how to turn the fucking car off when the accelerator gets stuck

Har har, Right now I'm in school for atleast another year, so I wanted low payments around 200 bucks a month, just because its a 5 - 6 year loan doesn't mean itll take that long ill probably pay it off in 2 - 3

This is stupid and that car is fuckin retarded.

Take your $5000 and buy a 2000 3 series then pump all that money you would have paid every month into a ROTH or a Whole Life policy so you can generate some cash value.

No offense but you need a reality check

i see you're from texas, so i'll give you a bit of time :ph34r:

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

Actually, a vehicle that has caught my eye ALOT lately, is the Toyota Yaris hatch (aka 3 door liftback). Don't look at pictures, actually go look at one! They are sexy little things! (sport package is even better) I hope honda takes note.

I like the Yaris hatch too, but I honestly can't imagine any 19 year old males that would want one.

thatsthings looks great. like ummmm

A CIVIC! :lol:

for real though. think about the resale value as well and GAP. you might think youre going to keep it forever but think about if you total it or if you have some issues and want to sell it.
you might have it paid off in 2 years but it might be worth half or less in that time.
thats not good.....

Take your $5000 and buy a 2000 3 series then pump all that money you would have paid every month into a ROTH or a Whole Life policy so you can generate some cash value.

Thanks for your opinion, now if you think this thread is "stupid" don't post in it, its that simple. I already have some investments and quite a good bit of savings and when I posted this thread I was asking for opinions on "saving and investing" I was asking about the car. Thanks anyway though.

Last edited:

did you have too much haterade tonight?:huh:

I saw one about 3-4 months back at a dealer with a friend. I've always thought less of Kia's because of experience. My reaction when I saw the koupe: "dude, I think I just saw a decent Kia" friends reaction: "no f'cking way. we have to turn around now. I don't believe you." Their pretty decent though.

photo2.jpg

2007-acura-tl-type-s.jpg

Hmmmmmmm hard one

Back