2010 Si Limited in my future?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do you really care about the warranty on the fit?

Only reason we got an SI is because linh waned something she could rack miles up on and not care while still being somewhat sporty.

17K = Acura TL

screw the SI

Isn't Honda working on a new line that's supposed to be smaller like the older Civics? If so, I'd say wait and see what they come out with.

I'm still bummed the Scirocco isn't coming the to States though; only way to get them is through a motorsport shop that sells them for like +$80k.

Didn't you buy that fit like last year? Brand new? and its almost paid off? I'd say don't waste your money on another car. Keep yourself payment free save the money from the car payment cause it looks like your going to need it the way to country is going

CRZ is tiny. I would get it just for fun but don't forget it's a hybrid.

ohh and they can dealer trade-it if they don't have it. wish you were closer to me.
I wold ok you up with a Honda or a Subaru. :)

Subi hatch wrx would be my choice if you want to make a car payment.

Yeah, I've decided to stick with the fit for a while. The CR-Z is in such high demand right now that they won't work with me on price.

i parked next to a CRZ in natick yesterday. its literally the same size as my mirage coupe. just less inside room.

Fit is pretty low on my list of cars. In fact I'd do damn near anything to not own one. With that being said.

Fit > CRZ

Yeah when I first saw it in person I thought it was a Prius or something at first. The newer Civic coupes are about the same size as my Accord coupe.

stand down everyone, I've decided that the Fit is better than the Si. (I can't believe I just said that!)

The Si feels like an underpowered boat. The Fit feels like a go-kart that needs a bigger engine.

The CRZ is impossible to get for a good deal right now, so that's on hold for a while. Keeping the fit for now.

Back