2011 Xmas lists

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Christmas list?? dont have one.. the woman usually just picks something out and i get money or gift cards from the fam

The wife wants a purse again, this time not from Coach, but a yves saint laurent. Horse riding pants, boots, and helmet.

My neighbor will get steaks again for his help he provided me this year...a lot of them.

She might get me a decked out Ipad, that I will somehow mount to the kayak so I can play Angry Birds/NetFlix when the fish aren't biting or use as a Nav charts viewer to find fishing spots.

I'll probably get myself:

2 New Uglysticks with 2 new Shimano Baitrunners, 8000D's.
1 Custom rod from Paco's Custom Fishing Rods and a Daiwa Saltist Lever Drag 2-Speed Conventional Reel #50
A hummingbird 798ci hd si fish finder.
a lot of other fishing junk that will be used and abused next year.
Some parts for the CRX.
Some parts for the 260Z.
Start looking for another kayak, try to save the last few trips on the one I have for a spare so some buddies can join me next year on the water.
New Iphone 4s.
Looking into getting a 32ft+ sailboat.

Yes...I'm a whore:D But looking to offload one of the project cars soon to finance my new addiction.

I forgot to add my own list... Not much this year really anyway...

There's a cool Casio keyboard at Fry's, has weighted keys and sounds nice (in the store at least). I'd like to get that but it's $500, a bit out of our budget this year. Oh heck I'll look it up:

Casio PX-130 Review

Also: Did you know 5mw green lasers are down to $15?? Last time I looked, even small ones were still in the hundred dollar range. I want one!

Small Christmas on my end. My fiance is still unemployed and with my family and her family we go with smaller limits.
I am getting a laptop, its a cheaper one but all I'll need. Other than that I want some tools, some Home Depot, Lowes, or Harbor Freight gifts cards.

I would like the DVD series of World at War In Color, Big Bang Theory (seasons three and four since I have the first two), and as many gift cards to home improvement stores as is possible.

The wife wants a purse again, this time not from Coach, but a yves saint laurent. Horse riding pants, boots, and helmet.

My neighbor will get steaks again for his help he provided me this year...a lot of them.

She might get me a decked out Ipad, that I will somehow mount to the kayak so I can play Angry Birds/NetFlix when the fish aren't biting or use as a Nav charts viewer to find fishing spots.

I'll probably get myself:

2 New Uglysticks with 2 new Shimano Baitrunners, 8000D's.
1 Custom rod from Paco's Custom Fishing Rods and a Daiwa Saltist Lever Drag 2-Speed Conventional Reel #50
A hummingbird 798ci hd si fish finder.
a lot of other fishing junk that will be used and abused next year.
Some parts for the CRX.
Some parts for the 260Z.
Start looking for another kayak, try to save the last few trips on the one I have for a spare so some buddies can join me next year on the water.
New Iphone 4s.
Looking into getting a 32ft+ sailboat.

Yes...I'm a whore:D But looking to offload one of the project cars soon to finance my new addiction.

dam dude that's quite a list, and 32ft sail boat! lol, you ain't asking for much at all! You know how to sail?

sailboat? wth... i would have though with your love of fishing that a power
boat would top the list.

What I want (but know I won't get).
Any one would surprise the crap out of me (cuz I always want expensive shit)

K-pro
AMR coil-overs (no way my woman has tuned into the specifics to even try this as a gift)
Traction bar
Newish set of quality steel-shaft stiff-flex irons (I'm lefty)
JL Audio 8w3 sub and JL Audio 2-channel amp for my 4runner
02-04 USDM RSX Type S engine harness so I can have my heater back in the hatch
Recaro seats

And this is what I will get:

Socks
Some gift certificates
Sweater
Vans cuz that what I still rock (since 4th grade lol)
No Honda fun stuff :sad:
x
Don't know what to get the woman. I may need to bust into my suspension funds.
Want to get her something nice but Im stumped. After four XMAS's.....I'm a little short on ideas. .

Last edited:
Nada for me. I put everything into my house and son so it really doesn't matter what I get, and whatever I want, I usually buy myself (Like my new 60D a month back).

I did buy my wife an Angry Birds machine, I mean, an iPad2 for xmas.

Back