2012 movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when is your Original movie coming out? I assume your able to write a script that has nothing to do with any other script for the past, o don't know, since man started writing books.....nothing is original...everything has been done..doesn't mean you can't make it better or give it your own twist.

Personally I think this looks like a great movie....I plan on seeing it
"Simpsons did it!"

But I agree with all Amanda Peet comments. And I will not be seeing this one.

This movie is total fail, we went to the national mall today and some Christian was handing out the end of the world fliers for Oct of 2011.

Clearly the 2012 people have it wrong since the world is ending in 2011

Now I can't watch it since I'll know its fake.

Jeffie: don't worry, they explain how everything happens ad nausium.

They showed a few minutes of the movie during some promotion on tv a few weeks back... It was literally one giant explosion followed by another giant explosion, followed by another one, etc.

2012 is the chocolate-frosted-empty-calorie-junkfood of the disaster movie genre. And that's saying something.

almost saw it. Glad i didnt., i went and saw 'law abiding citizen' instead.

freaking awesome! F - 2012 :p

almost saw it. Glad i didnt., i went and saw 'law abiding citizen' instead.

was good? Wanted to see it the other night but the times just didn't work out.

Ended up coming home and watching the last Rambo movie instead. lol. It was better than I expected, mostly because the body parts and guts flying around made me lol several times.

hell yeah.

innocent man showing how broken the system is and ends up losing control of himself.........

check it out. Gerard Butler once again did a good job.:D

Back