2013 Titan SV Premium

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah i mean why not? if you're not going to lease again, or buy from this dealer again, why dump money into it?

Yeah i mean why not? if you're not going to lease again, or buy from this dealer again, why dump money into it?

well you could do that i guess but you also could cause damage to it and its up to them to decide the extent of the damage and you will have to pay for it. i'm pretty sure you can't go 39 months on the original oil with out some kind of internal damage.

Damn thats not bad... My Xterra only gets 15-16mpg in the city driving fairly conservatively. Its only a 4.0 V6, but it is the 4x4 model. I wonder what made the big improvement in fuel economy from the older titan to the new one?

Supposedly, the brand new Xterras get better mileage than my old 2006 one, too.

Last edited:
Damn thats not bad... My Xterra only gets 15-16mpg in the city driving fairly conservatively. Its only a 4.0 V6, but it is the 4x4 model. I wonder what made the big improvement in fuel economy from the older titan to the new one?

Supposedly, the brand new Xterras get better mileage than my old 2006 one, too.

lol i mean its still pretty bad but not as bad as my last one at 9mpg

Plus, there is something inherently masculine about having a big truck to romp around in regardless of mpgs.

Back