201hp, 151ft/lb tq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
DYNO.jpg

Final mods:
B18C1 block
85mm Golden Eagle sleeves
CP 12:1 pistons
Eagle rods
LS crank
GSR head
Skunk2 Stage 2 cams
Portflow valvesprings & retainers
Skunk2 intake manifold
Skunk2 cam gears
DSM 450cc injectors
Crappy Ebay intake
Ported ITR header
RSR ExMag exhaust
CarSound cat
CTR tranny
ACT ProLite flywheel
Clutchmasters stage 3 clutch
P28
Hondata S200

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Drove it the 3 hours from Dallas to Lufkin tonite, it ran GREAT. ZERO problems whatsoever. Can't wait to get some axles in that mofo and get it on the track.

Yea, what the hell are you doing, your confusing the shit outta me.

Crvtec?
2.0L GSR?

What is this shit, make up your mind.

That seems like some real nice numbers though!!! :thumbsup:

I want to know something seriously... would you take that to a weigh station and see what you weigh.. with you in the car of course and about 1.2 tank of fuel if possible??

:thumbsup: Good for you man! I bet it feels awesome now.

where did you get the extra 20 ponies from? and wtf is the story with the b20 now being a sleeved b18? Congrats. :thumbsup:

If you do end up keeping the car make sure you set aside like $50 bucks a month.
that way you will have something for when it breaks.

Trust me something will break.

axles, clutch, motor mounts, the all to common distributor (my car ate like 4 of them) thank god for a warrenty!

I would also step up your upkeeping
on the car. I use to check my car at least once a week on.

oil level, water level, all engine mounts, all random bolts in the engine area.

If its sleeved and you have forged pistons chances are you will use oil. I use to use up like 1/8 quart a week if I was hard on the car and maybe 1/16th if just drove it like normal.

I also used Mobil 1 full synth and changed it every 2500miles.

Enjoy the car! oh p.s stay out of trubble! last thing you need is a $300 ticket =)~

Nice will! Where'd you find a GSR block/head at the last minute?

I bought the complete block from a friend of mine. PYR built it last year for him, and he put about 2000 miles on it before he took it out. It had been sitting in his shop ever since.

:D

thats great to hear Will.......congrats....what happened to the head i thought that
the head was dead?...did you get a complete motor or just bought the block.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back