205 mph in....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've never directly compared the sti to the m3, and thats my point.

they couldn't be more different cars.

for the comment about bugatti comparo (only 50mph more) the McLearn F1 can get a head start to 120 (i think, it was on top gear) and the bugetti will beat it to 200 from a dead stop.

But 200mph is not AS big as a feet as it was back in the day. The Lambergini Diablo used to be the only car that could do it but now the new Z06 gets within 5mph as well as the GTS Coupe, Ford GT and countless ferraris and basicly any modern supercar will touch or get higher then that. Hell some bikes will go 200mph from the factory. And the m5/m6 are basicly supercars that are more comfrotable.

i wasnt too crazy about the 6 series untill i saw one in person
pictures do that car no justice.... its fucking hot

:werd: I saw one fly by me on the freeway a couple weeks ago. 3rd one I've seen ever.

It's not that the 6 series is hot.

It's not that it's expensive, luxurious or insanely competant at speeds. All BMWs are, really.

It's that video I saw of that one doing j-turns and drifting initiates at speed that makes it so fuckable.

Wow. That video makes it seem really quiet inside the car at that speed too!

I've seen TONS of 6 series BMWs around, and I have to say- it's one of the best looking of the "new breed" of BMWs.

ehh, i'm not impressed with the look of em, they could do better. the older ones were so cool looking, now there just...blah. shark fins and such, its too much. i guess its really all of em except the 2 door M5, that is still sweet.

Back