Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by pissedoffsol, Sep 18, 2007.
What $207 Million Looks LikeÂ Video
holy shit, Jamie posted!!!!!
I'd suck a dick for $207mil in cash.You can call me a fag or a cocksucker all you want, but when it's all said and done I'm the faggoty cocksucker who just fucked your mom, bought out your job, and fired your ass...all for a mere $800k.
who says crime doesn't pay?
Yes, yes, and yes. Even I would suck dick for 208mil. What I want to know is... why did they keep it in a bedroom ffs?
where else are you going to put that much cash?
you can open a bank account with it
digging a giant hole for it would be noticeable
i would have bought some shitty farmhouse in the middle of no where and dug a hole inside the barn or something
put it in 207 safe deposit boxes in manilla evelopes
This is why they have the "war on drugs" if you think they're after the drugs, you're a fool.
this reminds me of a conversation we had in economics. I was asking a girl if she would go down on another girl for a million dollars cash, she had to "finish her off" and nobody would know
it went like this
"Eww no, tha's gross"
"Whatever, you know you'd do it, don't play it off"
"Well would you go down on another guy for a million dollars?"
"Ewwww, but what if it took forever?"
"haha, for a million dollars? He wouldn't last 30 seconds"
What she says in an economics class and what she says with a metal briefcase in front of her are two completely different things.
Isn't roughly 900,000 for every person here in the United states? Think about that in terms of a one time payment. Would be nice if the gov. spread the wealth with everyone.
That would be very nice....it will never happen in this world but it would still be nice lol
U.S. and World Population Clocks - POPClocks
Christ even if they were to tax us at 80% I would still take it. I think it is fair that we get a share of someone elses loot. Especially if it was siezed in a raid. I think that it would go a long way for promoting the fight against drugs if all people without a drug or violence conviction got a kick back.
How about this. lets say you take all money siezed in raids and put it in an account that earns interest. At the end of the year take 75% out as taxes and divide up the other 25% between all legal us citizens without a felonie drug or violent crime conviction. You could even create a waiting period for those who have previous convictions and have not re offended - let's say 10 years. We could set a low cap where if there were not enough funds in the account it would roll over another year. I think that it would be an incentive to people if they knew they had this check coming.
I know its wishful thinking but damn don't be greedy....
Shit math owns me
Right. That money is going straight over to Afghanistan and Iraq where it will be lost (again), and go from funding one opium operation to another.
The only difference being we don't fuck with that one.
But yeah, seeing my bank account jump by a grand or two whenever a large sting hits its target would be nice.
Separate names with a comma.