20K Cr-X FS whole/parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everything I have. B16, Greddy 18G turbo kit, Sparco seats with sliders from my 89 CRX. 17" Volk wheels, Integra disc swap, Tein SS Suspension. Fiber Images CF hood, black housing headlights, apexi tach. What ever it is, I want it gone. I want nothing more to do with this car. It was broken into a little over 2 months ago and the process of putting it all back together is to heart wrenching. So at the close of the 3rd year of owning the car and nearly 21,000 into it. It's over! That does not mean I will accept low ball prices for anything. I am willing to be fair, and gurantee you will be happy with whatever it is you need, or want! Let me know. The more you buy, the better of a deal I can cut you. I just want it gone! I am in northern Ohio and welcome visitors! My email is rollmodel_777@hotmail.com My name is Ray. For pictures you can go to http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540

For the entire vehicle you are looking at 7500. Which I don't feel is unreasonable seeing as the parts alone total more than 16,000. For the turbo kit alone you are looking at 2300-2500 pending on where you live(shipping cost) And last but not least I will sell the tach for 210 shipped with insurance. Thanks,

Ray

SHE IS ALIVE!!!! I took her up to the Honda dealership and had them set the cams and distributor yesterday. 7500 drives her home. All she needs is a paint job!

Ray

Today we did a compression test and it's 180 across the board!!! Should be driving her home after work today!

Quoted post[/post]]
SHE IS ALIVE!!!! I took her up to the Honda dealership and had them set the cams and distributor yesterday. 7500 drives her home. All she needs is a paint job!

Ray

Back