21 and 25, Too much of an age difference?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i didnt even read the whole post... i used to date a 26yr old when i was 19.. and a 19 yrs old when i was 15... lol

i always looked older than i was when i was younger

Last edited:
It's only too big of an age difference if you're asking this question. lol=)

take pics!

EDIT: I was backwards, i thought you were the older one. just make sure you don't want to party a lot. she has already done all that and might be looking a little more long term/serious than you.

get_nick said:
EDIT: I was backwards, i thought you were the older one. just make sure you don't want to party a lot. she has already done all that and might be looking a little more long term/serious than you.
I'm not the partying type. I find no satisfaction in going to someones house to get drunk off cheap beer and pickup on almost passed out girls. I've done it some since i broke up with the ex and its boring.

and Jeffie, like i said, i don't think its too much, but i just want opinions. I think 4 years isn't anything really. She's basically at the same point in life as me, even though she's older. She has had 2 bf's, both long term stuff, I'm a semester ahead of her in architecture, she is not all wanting to get married tommorrow or anything. She basically wants to finish school, get married after, and pursue her career.

And to some of you who followed a couple of my other threads about this, this is the girl i was talking about a while back that the other guy in class was starting shit over because he tried to call "dibs" on her. All that blew over, the guy made himself out to be a jackass and she knew it all along and now that the stress of that is gone, we got to know each other a lot better.

the thing thats cool is that she is very fun. what i mean is she is into going places, surfing, traveling, all that. in the last few weeks i have seen a lot of places i didn't even know existed here in SD, because she always wants to show me stuff and be on the go together. She is simple, like the other night, we were hungry and wanted to go eat, had nothing to do really. i said, lets go somewhere decent to eat, nope, she wanted a burger. she totally likes to just kick back and spend time together, and doesn't care about spending money, the type of girl that would rather spend a night watching movies at home than go see something at the theater. i dunno, i just think that that kind of stuff shows something, especially when a girl is considerate of your cash, shows they aen't just trying to get you to buy them off.

pissedoffsol said:
older chicks rock. they are less retareded.
Exactly, i hate that the girls my age don't have a fuckin idea what they want. its like a rollercoaster with them.

Here's the thing, make sure the age issue isnt bothering her too much. A good friend of mine was 23 dating a 35 year old. I know its a lot bigger difference but at first it bothered her a lot and then by end it really bothered her. Just make sure that it is not a big deal to her. It shouldn't be a big deal at all.

She said that its not a problem, its just new to her. she doesn't necessarily have a problem with it though. she said, probably if it were someone else, it might be a bigger deal, but with the way we are together she said its cool.

I think the age difference isn't even that far off for it to be even thought of as a difference. If you 2 are that great together, go for it. You never wanna play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game.

Last edited:
anyway, I think the age difference isn't even that far off for it to be even thought of as a difference. If you 2 are that great together, go for it. You never wanna play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game.[/quote] asshole:p don't think thats it anyways, lol.

we have been acting like nothings up when we are at school, just so no one will say shit, tonight is different. me, her, and 2 other people are here working on a project thats due at 930am, and she is totally being the same here in class as she is with me outside of school, so i guess tahts a good sign.

Last edited:
senate_9427 said:
asshole:p don't think thats it anyways, lol.

we have been acting like nothings up when we are at school, just so no one will say shit, tonight is different. me, her, and 2 other people are here working on a project thats due at 930am, and she is totally being the same here in class as she is with me outside of school, so i guess tahts a good sign.

lol

:nike: Just Do It :/nike: :lol:

yea dude, do it. if she has no issues and you dont... and it all seems right... i say go for it.

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 989336612 seconds.
WTF? thats what it said when i went to send a PM....

hey b16racern2nr, i deleted that part of my post that you quoted, just in case anyone sees, mind deleting the quote? thanks man.

Back