213 you cant do in the Army

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[SIZE=-1]145. I should not drink three quarts of blue food coloring before a urine test.

146. Nor should I drink three quarts of red food coloring, and scream during the same.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]174. Furby ® is not allowed into classified areas. (I swear to the gods, I did not make that up, it's actually DOD policy). [/SIZE]

LMAO. good read

[SIZE=-1]Yes!!!!

47. I am not a citizen of Texas, and those other, forty-nine, lesser states.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]61. If one soldier has a 2nd Lt bar on his uniform, and I have an E-4 on mine It means he outranks me. It does not mean 'I have been promoted three more times than you'.

heh heh heh

----------------------------------------------------------------

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]177. I am not to refer to a formation as 'the boxy rectangle thingie'.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]189. Do not dare SERE ([/SIZE]Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape)[SIZE=-1]graduates to eat bugs. They will always do it. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
Lmfao those are awesome!

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

lol the one I copied about the 2nd Lt gold bar over an E-4 pisses my cousin off lol, he's an E-3 right now and in 3 years I'll out rank him with a 2nd LT ranking :p

Yeah, that thing about furby isn't true anymore. They actually tested the fucker to make sure you could have one in an open storage area. lol.

Tax dollars at work.

Back