215/60/16's fit on a CRX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

I found some brand new Blizzak WS-50's in my shed so I'm keeping them :) They're 215/60/R16, so big, but if I can run them on the CRX in the winter; they'll be much better than the Azenis (615's so not that bad) on there right now.

azenis in the snow, are you high???

215/60/16 on a crx, are you high?

neither is a good option. you'll crash and die or never get out of your drive way on the falkens...

and the 16's will just pack up your whole wheel well with snow that you wont be able to turn or stop.

Quoted post[/post]]
azenis in the snow, are you high???

215/60/16 on a crx, are you high?

neither is a good option. you'll crash and die or never get out of your drive way on the falkens...

and the 16's will just pack up your whole wheel well with snow that you wont be able to turn or stop.

:werd:
and
and

wow, you really want to put 215 wide WINTER tires on your car? are you stupid?

Winter = skinnier tires

just buy some for like 30 bucks a piece.

:laugh: for the record, yes I am high, but hey, I FOUND the tires, I was just seeing if I could make em work. Maybe I'll just sell em.

oh yeah, and BTW, I've tried the azenis in up to 1 foot of water and had NO trouble what-so-ever. There was a huge storm 2 nights ago and I gave it balls and drove all across Minneapolis. I can even get on it a little and they still grip just fine :) Now I realize that I havn't tried them in the snow, I'm just saying they have much better all weather traction than the 215's.

"Found" them in the shed huh, just by coincendence is your shed ajacent to a dunn tire? Just kidding. :)

No...I found out today that they belong to my land lord, so I won't be doing anything with them :cry:

TireRack.com has 14" steelies and Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 for $424.00
or 14" steelies and Michelin X-Ice for $416.00
or 14" steelies and Dunlop Graspic DS-2 for $352.00
or the uber cheap package of 14" steelies and Winterforce M+S for $336.00

if you have wheels you can knock about $120 off each of those prices
i was just guessing that you needed steelies too

otherwise look in the yellow pages for a place that sells used tires you can usually get a half decent set of used snows for $50 a pair

I'm just not going to drive if there's any ice or snow on the road. I don't realy need my car that badly. I hardly ever drive it.

Back