21club

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NewAgeCivicz

I finally hit 21 midnight tonight and me nd my old and my bro went out to the county claire.... OMFG i am fucking trachedand I still ahve tomorrow to go with my buddies... its 3am in the morning and I AM RESLLY PHHOOKED up... myodl man is making is cooking howtdogs and eggz right now... I AM PHOOKING HUNGINR

little boys and their first taste of a bar.....

kid, i spilt more liquor in bars than you have ever drunk in your entire lifetime :lol:

:lol: whats funny, is that i can read that better than the n00bs we throw up the :emofo: emoticon to.

wait, did i just say throw up? I meant Ralph.... no wait.... wasn't his name upChuck???? Bah, im confused

Originally posted by NewAgeCivicz@Jun 24 2003, 04:02 AM
I finally hit 21 midnight tonight and me nd my old and my bro went out to the county claire.... OMFG i am fucking trachedand I still ahve tomorrow to go with my buddies... its 3am in the morning and I AM RESLLY PHHOOKED up... myodl man is making is cooking howtdogs and eggz right now... I AM PHOOKING HUNGINR

Ha, he was a little lost on the time. LOL

I had the most screwed up sleep, kept waking up off and on. I feel like total shit and the bar we went to was an Irish Pub and the bars over here have to close at 2am but they kept it open just for me. They were force feeding me some screwed up irish wiskey and chasing it down with McGuilicaties (spelling?) :puke: Then all I remember is peeing on someone's garage, eating eggs and hotdogs trying to type and passing out half undressed. O and i woke up with a half eaten crawler in my hand :blink:

turning 25 rocks .... insurance price drops like fuckin crazy ... i pay less than 1/2 for 2 cars what i use to pay for one :)
some times its good to be old

so there is a benefit involved with aging. I am 24 and can't seem to remember any of my B-days after 21.....

Milan

I can't f'ing wait for my insurance to drop... my insurance only looks at the rate once a year, so this year is should FLOOR itself, I mean drop like a rock. I'm going to have a PERFECTLY clean record, AND I just turned 25 this January. :p

I can't f'ing wait. Renews in a month.

Back