221 LBS !!!! yeeehaw...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
When I got back from Japan....I was 240 lbs...good food and a lot of beer.

well...busting ass around the house and sweating my balls off building a garage....

I just weighed myself at work...and I'm down to 221 lbs... :D :p :lol: B)

goal is 200 :ph34r: 6'2-3"ish

and I've been drinking water like I can't get enough...sweating so bad all the baseball caps have salt rings...and the t-shirts are all crapped out from the salt and excessive washing....and my pant's don't fit anymore :(

One more week to bust as much ass as I can on the garage so then I can start on the house again....then back to cars after the kitchen is done. :)

My goal is to gain weight. Trying to get back up to 150, but i keep hovering around 135-145.

Keep working on the house, you'll eventually get to where you want.

good job fatty...... :doh: i am a fat ass too :doh:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 10 2005, 04:36 AM
My goal is to gain weight. Trying to get back up to 150, but i keep hovering around 135-145.

[post=538245]Quoted post[/post]​

goddamn you must be skinny!

I think I'm around 220 right now. All I do is sit in this cubicle at a computer all day long :(

I've been trying to diet recently. Haven't done any good. I'm hovering around 230.. Trying to get to 200, but would settle for 230 and BUFF. But I'm too damned lazy for that. I have a desk job, and live in texas, so most of the time I just don't feel like going outside because its hot as hell. I took up paintball, and that is hella fun and a damn good workout, but it costs me $120 every weekend.

I DO need a garage! ;)

awesome man!! good for you. do you feel more energized and healthy? i used to weigh 235, i was down to 220 and i felt great. went back up to 225 cuz of work (desk job at a dog racing track and we got free meals all day lng from the dining room), but my new roommate is all about eating good and working out so hopefully ill be down to 200 and getting fit. anywho, great job man keep it up!

im only 5' 8 so i guess its a decent weight, maybe a little light.

I can eat as much as I want and not gain shit. Like yesterday I ate 5-6 meals and LOST 5 lbs.

do you feel more energized and healthy?

Nope...more tired, feel drained, I stilll smoke like crazy, and I down a few beers a day...I only got like 4 hours of sleep a day...the rest is running around hyped up on coffee to work on shit. My body is due for another shutdown day...maybe sat...

I'm like 5'8" and I weight around 130-135. During the school year, when I was living on campus, I worked out like crazy since there is a gym right there, ate like 5 or 6 meals a day, took some extra protein and shit like that, gained maybe 1 lb. My goal is like 145 to 150, but FUCK, my meatbolism get the nickname Speed Racer.

Originally posted by Callidus@Aug 10 2005, 05:50 PM
I'm like 5'8" and I weight around 130-135. During the school year, when I was living on campus, I worked out like crazy since there is a gym right there, ate like 5 or 6 meals a day, took some extra protein and shit like that, gained maybe 1 lb. My goal is like 145 to 150, but FUCK, my meatbolism get the nickname Speed Racer.
[post=538547]Quoted post[/post]​

Get married. You'll gain 40 pounds and your metabolism will go to hell.

Originally posted by B16+Aug 10 2005, 10:58 AM-->
92civicb18b1
@Aug 10 2005, 04:36 AM

[post=538245]Quoted post[/post]​

goddamn you must be skinny!

I think I'm around 220 right now. All I do is sit in this cubicle at a computer all day long :(
[post=538321]Quoted post[/post]​

<----- 5'7" 135 lbs

-> Steve

Back