235 Hp All Motor Complete Swap $4000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no2psi

I have a Built B20 vtec swap for sale. The 4 G's includes everything. B20b motor 13/1 compression with JE 85mm pistons, Eagle rods. Block guard. Polished crank. All new gaskets and bearings. B18c1 head Port and polished Skunk2 valvetrain. RS machine VTEC eliminator cams. Custom Hilborne Individual throttle bodies. 42 lb injectors. Custom fuel rail. YS1 93 GSR tranny, with Prodrive spool. Jun flywheel and Act Extreme Clutch. I will also include a set of billet motor mounts. We ran 11.2@120 with this set up. I will take pictures this weekend. I have dyno sheets, to back up my claim. Drop this in your car and run low 11's. 10's if your car is light enough and your not fat like me.:)

I was refering to the head used. As you may or may not know, VTEC and non VTEC heads are different in the way the rocker arms are attached. Allowing you to rev higher and use more lift. Yes it is a VTEC head and no it doesnt use the VTEC acuation. Are you interested?

whoa let me get this straight, you ran 11.2 with a 235 horsepower motor? Hard to believe y0. Anways, sounds like a good motor though for the price.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 17 2003, 08:54 PM
whoa let me get this straight, you ran 11.2 with a 235 horsepower motor? Hard to believe y0. Anways, sounds like a good motor though for the price.

235whp can make low 11s in the quarter with good driving and a light car. Phillip hit 11.3 in his CRX with 265whp... and with better driving would have definitely hit 10s.

Thanks,"Calesta" the car and driver combo was under 1700 lbs, and yes I can drive. Besides we get 1.5's 60 foots.
All about traction. If the car weighed the IDRC minimum of 1500 then it would run 10's. A lot of people forget how important every pound is. I am retireing from racing. Aguilar and the bugs are just to fast. I dont have the money to compete so time to hang it up. I am willing to sell the block, head (head,cams,and ITB's all come together) and tranny seperatley. Just make offers.

Here are some pictures.
Like I said I am willing to break up the motor.
For example.
Head package:(95 GSR HEAD,with ITB's,VTEC eliminator cams, SKUNK2 valvetrain,vavlecover and cam gears)
Block:(B20b with JE piston,Eagle rods,blockguard,all new bearings,Unorthodox race pulley.
Tranny:USDM B17a tranny with Pro-drive spool,Jun flywheel,ACT clutch and disc, I will even throw in the scattershield.
Header:Custom side exit header with Burns stainless steel merge collector.
Make offers.
march2003race.jpg

whole%20motor.JPG

ITB%20sideview.JPG

Look%20mom,%20no%20vtec!.JPG

Write me at no2psi@msn.com

OK, I made the pictures smaller but some how broke the link.
Anyways, here are some prices.
bottom end: 1500(head gasket down)
top end 1500 (head gasket up)
tranny to include JUN flywheel and ACT clutch. 1000
wholemotor.jpg

LookMom-NOvtec.jpg

ITBsideview.jpg

header.jpg

Dyno.jpg

Feel free to write me with any questions, at no2psi@msn.com

All right I am including a link to the first run I made with this motor.
Shake down run of 11.48@116
Maybe this will spark some interest.
shakedown run

I think most people exagerate their numbers. Everyone and their mother claims to make 250 hp.
These are real numbers, sure we could squeeze more horsepower out of it by running a little leaner. And tuning the header. But I am selling it. So that is for the next owner to do.

I live in Pheonix,AZ. I will ship or deliver as needed. I will even help you tune it if you have a S.D.S.
Where are you located?

Sorry, as far as mileage goes. I would say 10 to 20 miles at the most. Built the motor. Drove it around the neighborhood, down the street a couple of miles. Took it to the dyno, raced a couple of times. And that is it.
I quit, my loss is your gain.

any clue what shipping would be to Omaha, Nebraska?

Xziler8,
That depends on what you buy. If you buy the motor and tranny, I will pay for shipping. Even if you buy just the Motor i will still pay for shipping.
DAVE

Back