240sx Exhaust Install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
went from crap to nice. the midrange is so much nicer, and she screams in the top end. the car sounds extremely angry between 2000-3000rpms. full custom 2.5' catback.

HKS DUAL DRAGGER UNIVERSAL :)

122-2281_IMG.JPG

122-2283_IMG.JPG

next weekend i throw agx's on the rear... and beaverun here we come!!! B)

sincei was an ass and fuged the mermissions for the other veh. forum, im going to go ahead and move this there =0

i have the bandwidth, therefor i present huge pics. :)

im drifting on the original 4 tires that came with the car. im getting a set of new 15' all summers for the front on a set of 15' steelies that im probably going to buy from the dealer.

gotta problem...

the exhaust is crackling like a mofo. is this because the resonator was removed? i should probably get one put back in....

Pop and sputter ? That's caused by a lack of backpressure, but changing the muffler and not the rest of the pipes doesn't really affect backpressure.

At idle and low speeds, a little popping is welcome to my cars.

-> Steve

like a popping or crackling from a paper bag in the exhaust? kinda like light backfiring. drive a few 4-stroke suzuki atv's and youll know what im talking about.

i DID change the pipe. i pulled a hole-filled resonator off the car and had a straight pipe put in.

:SIGH: this friday ill get one in.

Vibrant makes a stainless resonator in 12 and 16 inch sizes for around 50 and 70 bucks hope that helps ;) i used the 12 inch on my stup and i liked it

Did you just rip the old exhaust barehanded? That thing was nasty.
I like the new though. Looks good.

nope, i had a local shop do custom bends and shit. they do all the work on my dads charged s-10.

yea maybe if the FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT NISSAN actually could run for more than 2 months at a time.

fucking tardcart car.

Back