240sx Pics,,,my new biznatch!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Here are some pics, I am converting the interior to black. I already have the black dash at the shop and now just need to put in some nice adjustable black sparco's, black carpet, and etc...

s3f9d87e3975f4.jpg

s3f9d87fa04e33.jpg

s3f9d880d668b2.jpg

s3f9d88343828f.jpg

s3f9d88471132d.jpg

s3f9d885aa6059.jpg

enjoy guys,

the car is getting painted either black or white (can't decide yet).

s3f9d885aa6059.jpg

You don't have nearly the commanding middle finger B does. :lol:

Awesome man...I looked at a 93? or so 240 SX... It had rims and the speedometer was mirrored onto the windshield....but it was also RWD.

Congrats! w00t!

Nice find man.. i was looking at a 1991 240sx hatchback and a 1990 rx-7 for me and my dad to work on0, but my dad wants to rebuild an old mustang (69') 0

yeah, this car doesn't even compare to the honda cars I have had. All I can say is that I am never ever going to go back to a FWD, RWD is just fun and the TQ that the 240 has down low is great.

love it....already went drifting in it last night.

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Oct 27 2003, 03:35 PM
Fuck the SR man, RB that BIYOTCH!!!!!!!

RB>>>>>SR :spin:

fuck the SR...if the KA's in good shape go KA24DET

if not SR go CA18DET or RB20DET id say...although you'd be fucked trying to find parts for the RB20..but a friend's getting a RB20DET front clip for 1500 (monthly special. weighs more than the SR20, the RB comes as a cast iron block...better for boost

consider keeping the KA or maybe the CA

here is my view

I don't want to boost the stock motor even in great condition because yeah the bottom might be able to handle it but the SR motor will handle it, I want to push 300RWHP and have seen up to 539RWHP on the stock bottom.

RB20 is too old and too hard to find parts for and if anything goes wrong with the motor then it's going to be a bitch contacting someone from japan to get parts for it.

The CA is also a very old motor, why do a 1.8 when I can go with the 2.0 that came with the motor originally.

I am going to go with a flat black top SR motor, Lsauto exhaust manifold, T28, 3" back, blitz front mount, ect...

I would go RB25 but the the problem is getting the AC to work and plus I don't like the extra added weight of the motor.

SR it is and will be....

ive been trying to tell him that for a while now

he aint listening

some shit about south florida being hotter and more humid than a fat bitch's ass

Back