240sx Pics,,,my new biznatch!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 28 2003, 06:13 PM
oh its too hot, i need a/c :violin:

You're one to be :bawling: about it being too hot there TPP. I remember you whining about it. :p

no AC down here is fucking brutal, I can't stand it.

I will keep my AC this time, it honestly won't really make a difference in terms of power with or without it, afterall I don't have an NA hatch anymore. :)

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Oct 27 2003, 04:35 PM
Fuck the SR man, RB that BIYOTCH!!!!!!!

RB>>>>>SR :spin:

:withstupid:
SR20's are WAY overrated. go RB!

After driving this car with Zero mods I honestly can't jump into another honda/acura ever again.

SR is a good motor

Since I only want 300-320rwhp and a great weight balance and the fact that the SR is cheaper and will produce to what my goal is then it's fine.

I think RB is overkill for this cars purpose and my intent.

I'd definately get the sr. it's cheaper and more practical than the rb. I'm glad you finally found the right car. I think i'm gonna rebuild the ka and turbo it.

Granted if I wanted a drag car and I had another daily driver then I would go RB for all out power, but my goal isn't all out balls power.

thanks, SR it is and always was...

Originally posted by ek9r+Oct 28 2003, 08:00 PM-->
@Oct 27 2003, 04:35 PM
Fuck the SR man, RB that BIYOTCH!!!!!!!

RB>>>>>SR :spin:

:withstupid:
SR20's are WAY overrated. go RB!

SR's are not overrated

bang for buck SR is a way better deal
ALL rb parts HAVE to come from japan

i.e. $200 shipping for an intake

check out http://www.flashoptions.com

they have an S13 front clip w/ HKS turbo, TEIN dampers, ARC intercooler, and all bodypanels w/ tri-proj headlights for $3000

yeah i know, like i said SR it is and always will be.

it's a graet motor, will handle 300rwhp and is perfect for weight balance.

SR like i said is my mother.

My friend has that same exact car, very nice, haha, no money for mods though. Still paying his parents back w/ no job.

happy for you man....jealous also,hope you stick around :)

you know me, I go on two boards HS & NT, I like the people on the boards, I will still pass down as much knowledge as I can.

Back