240sx Sr20 Det Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CrOOkLyNKinG88

Ok guys so here the deal, this is my nissan 240sx 89' fastback wt ith the piggy front. the car has the redtop sr20det jdm motorswap with a couple of goodies. ok so before we have all this nonsense talking the car is clean point blank. Im only selling it because my insurance is thru the roof and im joining the police academy and i gotta py for it..=(.. bt anyhow heres the deal
Exterior.. piggy style front with the rare OEM lip, i got 15" proline rims (yes pepboy rims i got em for 200 with new tires hate all you want) clean paint job, never been in an accident, no rust. ok so if your into drifiting or track your looking for a base 240sx like this one No sun roof, no rear spoiler and manuel window crank.I also did the sleepy eyes the car is retarded clean i hate to let it go
Interior..Clean OEM carpets, clean dash no cracks or fade, manuel windows, striped Oem door panel (no more carpet like shit eww) i got "REPLICA" Nismo seats, steering wheel..but the nismo shift nob is real, so in response to the guy saying ebay seats and shit no i didnt get them off of ebay but i got em for a steal hate all you want the seats are seriously comfortable i find it ridiculous to spend700+ dollars toward seat when you can invest on your motor. the interior is clean point blanl\k

motor and etc..as you see its a redtop sr20det t25 turbo 5 speed i i have a stage 3 clutch and 10lb flywheel exedy.koyo radiator and a god speed front mount intercooler with custom welded pipes. apex turbo timer. it has an exahust its a universal muffler on 3" custom piping i was preping it for a megan racing exhaust but that won be happening.
well thats pretty much it my cousins pricing was a litle farfetched but the actual asking price is 4500 firm i know this forum is notorious for low ballers and what not so serious bids only hit me up im down to meet up and stuff if your interested the car runs great its an awesome daily driver track runner its a clean non ricy look very sleeperish lol so thats that i have a video on facebook bt call or text 7327356798

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Last edited:
lol my ebay shift knob in the civic looks exactly like that, except it has the shift diagram on top

bump for a badass nissan that I wish I could afford...:thumbsup:

bump for an insanely nice ride (used to have a 93 with the same swap)

trade for a 04 specv fully bolted and cammed, with nitrous set up wating to be installed + take over payments?

Last edited:
frodo dont get mad cause your del slow cant pull on a geo metro
sorry for the thread jack

Back