$241,000 and a night at the strip joint

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What can be had in a strip club for $240,000???

Did he buy the strippers and take em home? Does he have dancer titles?

No amount of strippers and/or sexual favors from 346324651 supermodel-hot women could part me from $240k.

Thats rediculous.

I go into a strip club, I NEVER drop more than $100.00. Usually 50ish.

Quoted post[/post]]
What can be had in a strip club for $240,000???

Did he buy the strippers and take em home? Does he have dancer titles?

No amount of strippers and/or sexual favors from 346324651 supermodel-hot women could part me from $240k.

Thats rediculous.

I go into a strip club, I NEVER drop more than $100.00. Usually 50ish.
yeah at the centerfolds over here were drop about 75 and get free pronos like candy.
IM A BEAST BABY!!!!!

They were talking about this on stern this morning... Here's what happened...

#1... It was a CEO + 16 guys.
#2... It was at Scores... Which that alone isn't cheap...
#3... The guy was buying lapdances Left & right
#4... He was buying LOTS of bottles of VERY expensive Champagne
#5... He paid them to keep the club open an extra hour
#6... He paid to rent private rooms
#7... The club kept on bringing out bottles of water to the guy & his guests, to make sure none of them were extremely intoxicated.

Also... When he got home, he tried to tell his wife that he didn't do it, and somebody stole his credit card.

Scores also doesn't just let the tab run up... Here is what they did..
After the 1st $10k is spent, they pull the cardholder aside, and do the following:
#1. Fingerprint him
#2. Photocopy his license
#3. Fax the above to American Express for them to verify
#4. They make the cardholder speak with american express on the phone, and american express decides if they sound too intoxicated to make valid decisions.

They then go ONCE AN HOUR and give the guy his balance, and make him speak to american express ONCE AGAIN to verify that he hasn't had too much to drink.

He deserves the bill... Not to mention they said a few months ago he just signed a $1.2 Billion deal to buy another technology company or something like that so its not like he cant afford it.

He could've flown (flew?) all those guys to the bunny ranch on the Concorde for that much.

hahaha. the most i ever dropped was like 250, but i was really really drunk and was pissed at myself the next day. i ussually drop like 60-80. but i dont go unless i have a girl to fuck after.

thats just strange....although if you buy like 80 bottles of that real expensive champegne (like $3,000+) that bill is possible...and i dont think its possible to get drunk off champegne...ive had like 20 glasses in 2 hours and i was still okay to drive...i didnt, but i could have.

You were probably drinking Welchs' for christ sake, I'm a seasoned drinker and that stuff gets you fucked up. Hangovers from it however, are wicked.

Quoted post[/post]]
:concur:

Yeah, champagne is my poison.. After a bottle and a half I'm sloshed pretty good.. Its the only thing that gives me hang overs.. and I love the shit. I don't drink it often because of that. BAD BAD headaches the next morning.

anyone ever thrown up from champegne?

i did about 7 jager-bombs, 5 straight shots of vodka, and 4 beers in about 2 hours, and after i threw up, and went to sleep, i didnt wake up with a hang over...kinda cool...2 hours of throwing up i dont remember and no hang over...

Quoted post[/post]]
anyone ever thrown up from champegne?

i did about 7 jager-bombs, 5 straight shots of vodka, and 4 beers in about 2 hours, and after i threw up, and went to sleep, i didnt wake up with a hang over...kinda cool...2 hours of throwing up i dont remember and no hang over...
whenever i puke i dont have a hangover. until friday i had not puked in months though. i almost never puke so i almost always get a hangover. except for some reason, when i have drunken sex, no hangover. like last night i drank probably a bottle of vodka with some cranberry juice. drunken sex and no hangover.

well the tab for lastnigh was 480$ but the was for two ladies and myself

Back