25 worst websites. hahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol... havent seen this yet.

Lmao at the hamsterdance.com site wtf...

Last edited:
4. CD Universe
In December 1999 a Russian hacker named Maxim broke into the music retailer's site, stole 350,000 credit card numbers, and then demanded $100,000 ransom. When CD Universe refused to pay, Maxim posted 25,000 of the numbers to a Web site. At the time CD Universe was owned by eUniverse, which combined its site and its customer database on an unprotected server. "Basically, they put the candy jar in plain sight and left the cover off," says current CD Universe owner Chuck Beilman. "It was only a matter of time until someone stole the candy." CD Universe's customer database is now separate from the Web site, encrypted, and protected by a firewall.

lol, i interviewed there with chuck. lol

hos myspace gonna get the worst website ever. i swear everyone on the planet has been there. I dont care how much you hate the site, it cant be the wrost ever.

hos myspace gonna get the worst website ever. i swear everyone on the planet has been there. I dont care how much you hate the site, it cant be the wrost ever.

because of all the sexual predators and killers on there.

no one's disagreeing with the fact that the site is poorly developed (from a programmers stand point) and along those same lines, it isnt user friendly. It still gets more hits than ctforums, savingstalk and hondaswap combined.

when myspace out performs google...that will be the last day of the world.

omg, i really was just kidding.

*EDIT*

but yahoo has google beat (dont ask me how) and msn is 4th.

weird. i wouldnt have called this (these are american results).

worldwide, its:

yahoo, msn, google, baidu (?), qq.com (?), myspace.

Last edited:

Perhaps, in this age of identity theft and internet scares (dem bikes were like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!), people have no problem posting their lives on the net for all to see.

Yeah, yeah, you choose what you put up, but still... my personal life is my personal life and everyone I want to meet/know about me already do so.

Hence why I will never have a myspace... there's no point in it.

Back