25 worst websites. hahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought Alexa was a joke. Doesnt Alexa only count uniques if they are using the Alexa toolbar?

it is... but out of those who do have it, trends can be established.

Plus, there's a firefox plugin now... without the bloat of a toolbar :) I run it.

Perhaps, in this age of identity theft and internet scares (dem bikes were like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!), people have no problem posting their lives on the net for all to see.

Yeah, yeah, you choose what you put up, but still... my personal life is my personal life and everyone I want to meet/know about me already do so.

Hence why I will never have a myspace... there's no point in it.

I was only offered my job after my boss went to my myspace to see if i was full of shit. weird stuff.

I use myspace, almost daily.

but you'll find next to nothing on it but links to my friends... and what music i've listened to...

still kinda freaks me out. my boss took me to lunch yesterday and was like "yeah, i check every applicant out on [myspace] (he actually said google...but myspace is the first result) before i offer them a job. on more than one occassion ive had people that are full of shit at an interview. myspace is a really good tool to research an applicant"

Back