250 whp ls all motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

well the post says its all....Ls all motor making 250 whp is it possible? I dont want to do the vtec head...and looking for ways around it...I research havent found anyone making that much power....awhile back ago there was a sticky thread on hondaswap...with a ls all motor making 150 whp...that car could eat gsr all day long...but im looking for a little more power...any suggestions?

im sure its possible, but economical no, and it probably wouldnt be that streetable with the high compression and agressive cams to get there

but i say more power too you if you have the funds to pull it off, would deffinately be cool to see

my opinion would to just turbo it, much more cost effective, streetable and as long as you go with a good turbo set up and get it professionally tuned you could leave the LS bone stock, but thats just my 2 cents

i'm not even sure it could be done. thats a ton to ask out of an N/A motor. HUGE cams that wouldn't be streetable, compression so high you'd need very high octane fuel.

but in my opinion I dont' think 250 whp could be achieved from that platform

I don't see why not- but it wouldn't be very streetable. 250-260whp is about as high as people are able to consistently get on VTEC B blocks, so you'd want to match their displacement, compression head flow and cams on the VTEC lobes. You wouldn't get the advantage of a milder cam profile down low, so it wouldn't be as streetable as a VTEC engine, but you could probably still match the power curve up top.

It wouldnt be an easy build to make that much on a straight LS engine.

I know we have the cams that can make close to that HP, but I dont think it'll work with EFI. Look into a carb setup to make that kind of HP.

Back