250 whp N/A?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

squeals

what would it take for me to make 250 wheel horse power with my dc5? ive got intake and exhuast. i know K-pro would help but what else would i need to make 250?

now days you can buy them that are already modded to fit right one but if not, its bolts right up but you have to cut on the edge of it. its got to do with the water lines and all. but if i was to do it i would buy one thats already set to go

where would i find one that is already modded to fit? and how much power increase would i be looking at with that manifold?

but keep in mind even though you can get good deals at clubrsx. that is the worse web site ive ever seen there just a bunch of ass holes.

yeah it's a great exhaust, real quiet but opens up when i vtec. i just installed some hard motor mount inserts. a bit more shaky but man, you can tell the biggest difference

your gonna need some money for sure. Check out the import tuning mag in comparing the boosted k20 hatch against the all motor one. Also the mag with the 250whp na setup they had too.

it takes some serious cash. minor bolt ones wont do it. you will need to boost up compression and get good cams. Of course the usual header,exhaust, intake are also needed. but its the tuning to make it work thats gonna run you some serious cash.

I saw that article comparing the two, it makes me want to go boost, but my friend has a boosted type s and i just don't want to have those kind of problems. i also have a friend doing 220 whp with only the basic h/i/e and a good tune with kpro. There's a place near Charlotte where i live where you can get an amazing tune......220 whp with basics? Thats the only reason why i figured i could get 250 with a nice set of cams and that intake manifold. plus if i threw in a nice clutch and a light flywheel......oh baby

K is the shit BUT, i hate the kpro or other tuning shit is hella expensive. i would love to tune my rsx since it does have some good quality bolt ons. Unless i find cams for cheap, i'm keeping it the way it is. Its spunky enough for a what it is.:cool:

Its expensive for sure, but then you get what you pay for. If you want to run OEM Honda cams then the 06 TSX cams are the best choice with an RBC manifold.

Last edited:
Back