26" on a Caddy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Sorry , bored as hell at school and getting burned out on all these honda sites that are pure rice. Anyhow, jsut thought I'd see what kind of NON sports cars everyone likes. What i mean is what would you drive, if you had a decent amount of money, as your cruisin' car or truck???

This is mine:
s3f7b14d930d55.jpg

yep, check emout, 26":
s3f7b14cd493ef.jpg

Sorry for the big ass pics, couldn't size em down here in the comp lab, ill do it when i get home so the Admins dont get pissed

I'd so rock that...I want a sclade so bad!

But whats up with taking a pic with all da bills y0? Thats a little akward.

I would have gotten spinners, not because when you stop they keep spinning, but I love they way they look when they are going, it kind of looks like they are peeling out. I would pick a Range Rover, for my SUV. I would change the lights, and that grey fender on the side, other than that, I love the new Rover.

yeah the new Rovers are nice, i hated the older ones cuz theyre ugly as hell. Oh the pic with the billz, i dont know why they took that, it was on an ebay ad, guess they watned to look like they were "bling blingin" ha ha. probably withdrew all their life savings to take that pic. :lol:

Blacked out Suburban with 15"s all the way
it's the F'n godfather of all SUV's

either that or a lifted Wrangler to go muddin in

but regardless I would never put rims bigger than 18" on any car I drive because I just think it's incredibly gay

The Escalade is the only caddy other than the cars that i would buy, the rest are exactly what u said, a chevy that is too expensive.

well i already have an escalade but i cant afford rims for it hahaha!! but if i had money, i would rock a racnge rover on some 23's... bad ass!

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 1 2003, 02:19 PM
I'd so rock that...I want a sclade so bad!

But whats up with taking a pic with all da bills y0? Thats a little akward.

Cause they are showing you how much money you are wasting. :p

This car with a convertible top. One of the best looking cars to me. First car I ever fell in love with. And its an affordable dream too.

51456_1.jpg

If I were to buy an antique like that, I'd have to rock a jet black 51 Merc. It doesn't get any better than that..... Possibly a 1959 Impala convertible..... Or a 1965 Impala SS....

Damn that Caddy is sweet. I'd like to roll a Black one with some bling rims one of these days when I can afford the gas. :worthy: :worthy:

If I had to get a classic car, I would probably get a '57 Bel Air. And for good 'ole American Muscle, a 1969 Sting Ray. :droolingsmileyhere:

lifted and prepared AMC Eagle... deffinately with 30"s
prepared for offroadin of course, full skidplate, lights, brush gaurds, winch, etc.
restored woodgrain too

I love those things

Back