265hp n/a Integra .. WOW!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn that does look just like him from Home Alone. I would advise you to just stop talking completely. You have already lost everyone's respect now your just going to be someone to laugh at.
Every forum has one. So fuck it. I've been learning alot just looking aroung on the froums. At least there is a thread that brings in a crowd that will sign up.

Every forum has one. So fuck it. I've been learning alot just looking aroung on the froums. At least there is a thread that brings in a crowd that will sign up.

apparently, you haven't learned how to spell 'forum'...which is the most essential element in being a member of the forum community.

Eat a dick, fag.

Up for sale is my 89 EF, all-motor 362whp. PM me if you are interested. lol. Drunk post.

let me get in on that shit, so its all motor? does it have wheels too or just a motor. im assuming you painted the valve cover to make it faster and re support all those madd horses. if its got flame decals hit me up dogg. my bid is 13,000, fuck you if you think im low ballin, cause im not goin higher than 20. im really looking into being a ricer and I need a honda and some nozzz!!1!

My shit is mad tyte, no tires or any of that shit its just a motor. I cant let i go for no less than $1,3001, I mean thats what I got in it so my loss is your gain.

Last edited:
url

dood really? I only have 13000.99. and I need the 99 for tax and title.

OMG this is the greatest thread EVAHHHH!!!!!!

all i see is total ownage left and right. just wow.

this is the most entertaining thread i have ever read. Like watching a 30 minute sitcom. The fact that ol' sarge got so heated there at the end is honestly the best part. I personally dont understand how ANYBODY can get so mad at someone they have never or will ever meet in real life. At this point he needs to just cut his losses and leave for real. Im new to this site and i can already tell im going to enjoy it. Thankyou for the much needed entertainment before bed. It honestly made my night.

Damn, I missed this one... and I got all excited from the title since 260-ish was my target. Oh well. Great spoofing Wil. :D

Back