272hp b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Well I was at the shop all day yester day and we got are lil shop crx to hit 250+hp on the stock b16. Actuly we hit 272hp and 217 lb/ft. We need a bigger map though now so on gos a GM 3 bar. LOL thi things gonna have to go boom.......

Where is this said shop???? And how did you pull that much hp on a stock B16.
Don't make me call SHENANIGANS....

good, im not the only one that thought that.

Quoted post[/post]]
Is there a question? :huh:

I thought it wa kinda cool. We didint even get to tune with a biger ma o hit wa way off.

Thanks for the shit guys......

I know its not killer but its pretty cool, and what would be more repectible a number conidering a beat up sir1 is the base with a small T3/t4 with ss autocrap the wrong map and 450s?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Is there a question? :huh:

I thought it wa kinda cool. We didint even get to tune with a biger ma o hit wa way off.

Thanks for the shit guys......

I know its not killer but its pretty cool, and what would be more repectible a number conidering a beat up sir1 is the base with a small T3/t4 with ss autocrap the wrong map and 450s?

they're just haters. I'll be stoked if I pull 180-190 with my setup once I get something other that the stock ls IM and stock exhaust and exhaust manifold. I'm guessing that you aren't street legal?

Back