2dr vs 4dr exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

So if the 2 and 4 door integras are the same length, wouldn't their exhausts be the same also? I'm shopping for exhausts and keep seeing 2dr this and 2dr that, its getting annoying. Anyone know the differences?

Please do not quote me on this but I don't see why they would be different I believe they are on the same chassis, plus I think they are the same length. Sorry I am not much help.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Mar 24 2005, 02:28 PM
Please do not quote me on this but I don't see why they would be different I believe they are on the same chassis, plus I think they are the same length. Sorry I am not much help.
[post=478085]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes they are...It'll fit....
We did it last week to my buddies teg...Same goes for the 92-95 civic.....Thats what I have on mines....
Good Luck@!

Originally posted by brian11to1+Mar 27 2005, 02:40 AM-->
its not a direct swap... hangers are in different places. the chassis are a little different
[post=479258]Quoted post[/post]​

Nahh...The Hangers should all be in the same spot...I dont remember them being any different..and we used them all...I'll see if i can get pics from both exhaust later on today..D*mn.. do I have to do all this? lol

brian11to1,

path = same

YUp...he said it....Path is the same......

Ok heres an old pic i have....
THe one is a (f*cked up) custom made exhaust pipe made by this one a**hole... and it was in my fodo' civic...

and the other is an original piece that came from my wrecked 2 door 94 gsr....
we use this original piece to make the one for the civic....

as you can see. They are the same shit....Might just change a little bit..But nothing mayor...Notice there are no hangers on the first EXhaust. Thats because the guy that made the pipe din't weld them.....The origibal ezhaust should have the hangers in the same place...

like i said before...,,,We Just installed (not too long ago) a 2dr teg exhaust to a 4dr Teg with no problem....everything was all the same....ROUTING and HANGERS...

https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1...5_178_49491.jpg

Hope this helps man..
GOOD LUCK!

Back