2f/2f Flaming Exhaust Tips--- For Sale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea man, just pipe it right to your NOS tank, since we all learned from the last movie that NAWS explodes in bright colored flames when exposed to small weapons fire.

May dad (who went to HS in the 60's) said ppl had these on the 55/57 Chevy's, Mablibu's, etc. He said they were ghey then too! He told some kid with a POS mama's ride Dodge Dart the car would be faster with a chrome dif cover. Like a week later the guy had one on and was telling everyone how much faster the car felt!! :blink:

P.T. Barnum was right, "There's a sucker driving some ghey car born every day!"

Yeah can anyone say batman, the first batman that came out he had the huge fireball coming out of his exhaust and he was going like 20mph it was the gayest thing I had ever seen.

:werd:

hell yeah, how is a fire gonna be pushin batman at 20 mph? you cant save the day at 20 mph... i could fart and go faster than that

that product is 100% street legal too

that's all we need is some fuck in front of you thinks it's cool to show off in front of you and melts your fuckin bumper

that type of product has been out for a while now, I have heard of using that like 5 years ago. I guess it is gaining popularity due to hollywood.

That would suck if you ran someone and then you let off, so they pursue with the cake eater flyby and then your behind them at the next light waiting to pounce on their shit. Next thing you know your bumper gets melted,,,,,flame throwers from cars,,,,,,this shit needs to stop, curious what is going to be the next craze?????????

Milan

Posted on Jun 24 2003, 10:34 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the operative word of the title of this post is "flaming".

:withstupid:

Why? why must people be so f**king retarded? and why must those people breed?

Huh. I think it's cool. But not for the reasons most people would buy it. It's for the first time some mother-fucker that pisses me off walks behind my car. I would love to see them running through the parking lot, screaming, with their pant legs on fire. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 26 2003, 03:05 PM
Huh. I think it's cool. But not for the reasons most people would buy it. It's for the first time some mother-fucker that pisses me off walks behind my car. I would love to see them running through the parking lot, screaming, with their pant legs on fire. :thumbsup:

that sounds like a one way pass to jail.

You would burn your own rear bumper much less anyone behind you. Anything to have a car from the fast and the furious.

i'm counfused, i thought only carberated engines could use those things anyway. its kinda hard to flood an efi car to get fuel into the tail pipe. could be wrong i guess

no,fi cars can actually do that, throw flames with out that stupid kit. the last time at speed trials usa, at cali speed way. there was an evo 4 or something like that, this shop built, from an evo chassie, and a us chassie. so it was street legal, but that shit threw flames with out that kit, big flames too, it made me go awwww.

Yeah, that's because it probably had like tons of unburnt fuel coming trhrough the 1200Degree exhaust igniting it on the way out.

Back