2fast 2 Furious Trailer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by biglee414@Apr 10 2003, 05:10 PM
But i saw an article on it in (maybe sport compact car?) and all of the cars look like they came straight out of the latest lowrider euro mag.(exept paul walkers skyline)

Its the May 2003 Import Racer!. They have a preveiw of the main cars on page 36. They tell you about "real world performance" the interior and all the rest of the junk and a little fun fact about the ugly ass paint job or something else stupid like that. I just can't wait to see Tyrese and his Eclipse Syper rolling on 20's or the paint job on the 91 NSX done up like "Louis Vuitton style", that paint job looks like a damn suitcase to me.

tyrese will get bitches in that car. hahah. I'm past the point of really caring about the rice, i'll just try to enjoy the movie and laugh at any fakeness I see <_< heh

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 10 2003, 11:27 AM
dude a saleen mustang doesn't get crushed. it's probably a ford festiva with a fake fiberglass saleen body

:withstupid:

I'll go watch the Gay the Curious 2 after I see the Matrix sequel. :lol:

one seen in the new matrix supposedly makes 2fast2gay look like chicken poop. there was a right up about the new matrix movie in the a magazine a few weeks back. matrix is going to be a kickass movie. for once i think i am going to spend money and go see a movie. last movie i saw in the theater was mr deeds i think

The matrix is going to stomp the life out of 2F&2F. I think you'll see matrix numbers crush F&F the first night, then see F&F go way up the saturday night, as I would imagine (like myself) many will want to see both

DUDE....WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?????

i exited the browser after only half of the preview....

i cant WAIT to get my neon under carraige lights....
and maybe i can impress a girl im with by driving
140 mph and not looking at the road....

anyone know where i can get a colored exhaust from???????

lololololol

if i were to walk into a room, with 1000 homosexuals fucking each other up the ass....
it STILL would not be as GAY as what i just witnessed.

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 10 2003, 07:50 PM
if i were to walk into a room, with 1000 homosexuals fucking each other up the ass....
it STILL would not be as GAY as what i just witnessed.

i would pass on that part of your journey, lol

but yes it was pretty :ghey:

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 10 2003, 04:51 PM
matrix.... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

cannot wait till that comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:werd: I have seen the matrix so many times, I will probably love this movie just as much.

On another note, 2Fast and 2 Furious can't be that bad, if you think it is going to be :ghey: before you even watch it, you will think it will suck afterwards even more. The movie can't be that bad and the skylines will 0wn.

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 10 2003, 06:50 PM
anyone know where i can get a colored exhaust from???????

Yeah, Apex'i.

It seems Nitrous Express is sponsoring the movie this time. So I wonder if people are going to start calling nitrous Nix instead of Naaaws.

I dont have a problem with the movie, its just entertainment and not meant to be taken litteraly (as the first movie proved). :)

I just think that way too many people (high school kids mostly) take these movies way too literally. Just b/c you saw it in FnF doesnt make it true (if i had that fucktard ricers smilely I'd put it here). There is no such thing as NAAWWSS, its called nitrous oxide or nitrous or laughing gas, but not NAAWWSS :angry:

Hey lets all buy stock in japanese car companys, cause imports are gonna skyrocket again in price, i just cant wait to see how much of an ass Tyrese makes outta himself. Ya and a lot of people did take this movie too literally, all they saw on the outside of a car was exhaust and heard the word cold air intake so that means now anyone with exhaust and C.A.I. are street racers, you know even if the drive a cavalier. :lol:

in the newest import racer after all the lists of mods on all the cars they have an interview with creig lieberman (sp?) and he pretty much bashes the movie....

--reasons not to watch--

that nsx is the 1st nsx ive ever seen that i would not drive....
the supra has a giant afropick painted down the side....
the eclipse is bone stock with 20's....
the pink fleece interior on the s2000 came from bathmats....
supra, s2000, and rx7 are all the same cars from the original just with dif paint/int....

im wondering how many deaths there are gonna be from idiots who cant drive on F&F's opening weekend

i dont care if its rice, ill be there when it comes out! hee hee :lol:

Originally posted by RENR@Apr 11 2003, 02:10 AM
i dont care if its rice, ill be there when it comes out! hee hee :lol:

me too- im probably going to do a double header at the theatre liek a looser and see both te matrix and 2f2f :)

quicktime fucking owns. i wish ever movie was in quick time. smaller, and better quality than most divx avi's, and so on...

real player on the other hand, can eat my left nut

I'm going to watch the matrix that night, and i'm not bringing my car, too many ricers.

Back