2fast 2furious '99 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice DiscoBall in the center!
Is that rice? hummmm...guess not <_<

Looks like he likes the Blue and Green Set-up! even is the color does not match!

huh i was expecting worse, but i do agree, and I cannot believe that anyone would pay that much for a used, modified 4 door car, without an engine swap.

***news flash***

ITS A SHOW CAR!!

although i dont like the spoiler
i do have to say he did a pretty decent job on the car overall
its not really my thing and i wouldnt do that myself.... but i have to give him credit theres quite a bit of custom work in there... and it looks better than a lot of the cars i see at shows

and yes its a 4dr automatic (one of the least desirable civics for performance modification)
so who gives a fuck if he "riced" it out
would you rather he did that to a 92 CX hatch?
he took a heavy slow civic and made it a heavier slower civic that wins shows.... no big loss there

I totally agree with E_SolSi
This is a show car, It may not be my cup of tea or yours but its someones. Typically show cars are decked out in a way that they are never up to their potential for racing..... They are pretty. Its possible that some family man with this car went away from whatever show this car was at and thought "yeah, even my car can be badass". The fact that it is a four door, good effort by them, its alot harder to pull off.

:werd: Not so bad as a show car, I have seen worse, but I am betting that thing can win a good amount of shows.

dont be scared to be called a ricer, in at least 1 person's eyes, you are a ricer. No matter what you do. Fuck, say you are one and be proud. :p

Rice is gay!!! I'll be amongst the first to say it.

However, to reiterate what's already been said above, that car is fuckin sweet! He didn't build it to race, so who cares if it's rice. It's the guys who throw a 3 foot wing and washer nozzle lights and then go to the races who can suck my cock! I give this guy and his car mad props!(except for the disco ball)

To be perfectly honest, I'd give that guy shit if he WAS racing it. Everybody knows that it's inevitable that your cars gonna get fucked up when you race. I bet this guy pulls a lot more ass with this car than he would if it was stock lookin with engine swap. Show guys don't build their cars to be raced, and I think that's how it should be! Racers build their cars to haul ass and cosmetic improvements usually aren't an issue, and I think that's the way it should be! I happen to fall into both categories. I have my show car for looking good, Sunday drives and pulling ass. And I have my other car for racing. I happen to have interests in both hobbies, but I keep em seperate! And thats the way it should be!

In my opinion, the definition of rice is the guys who pretend (and in a lot of instances believe) that cosmetic upgrades make there car faster. THEY DON'T!!!!!!!!!

I agree, the spread of rice has become an epidemic! But by no means do the majority of show cars qualify as rice. Give these guys the respect the deserve!

same taillights as my car, cept 1 generation up.

My morals lead me to Go THEN show, because... well, my engine doesn't get me blowjobs :)

that car would be pretty sick, if it wasnt green...i really hate green...maybe because thats the color of frogs and i hate frogs...but yah, green is nasty...if it was a nice rsx grey, that thing would be a winna.

Originally posted by mattcalica@May 30 2003, 01:05 AM
that car would be pretty sick, if it wasnt green...i really hate green...maybe because thats the color of frogs and i hate frogs...but yah, green is nasty...

HAHA. what's wrong with frogs.

aight for all the haters think about it if you bought that car and got a b16 or ls turbo for about 2500-3000 made to a 5 speed easy put in and possible, you have a full award winning show car maybe even yes world wide roll in roll out winner car with all mods and engine swap for under 20g's system tv's custom everything and yes it comes with girls cuz as soon as you pull up any where your pants are coming off for under 20g's your stupid for not geting it you already automaticly start getting your moneys worth back out the first show you attend and so on if you ask me that is a steal and for the moron no offense that put all that work into it to sell it for $13000 isnt in his right state of mind.What does car color matter when your sitting at a car show with 2 fine girls wanting to take pictures or your pic in or on a magazine cover i mean come on that car would make mc hammer a star again.dudes stupid for selling and yes for no swap but for the buyer who knows what to do its a miracle. ;)

Can't say it wasn't professionally done and doesn't deserve the awards it got.

you guys may hate it because its all show and no go...but hey what do you expect? Its a show car.

Thats a show car, he will pick up more chicks in that thing looking like that then he will with it looking stock with a motorswap..... It looks pretty tight, not something ID pay 13 grand for, but still he has put hella effort and hella money into it, give him some respect i mean he didnt go to pep-boys and buy a wing and try to say he has a show car... but the color is a bit putrid tho. :D

Back