Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Men X2

• Daddy Day Care

• Ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I cant think of any other movies right now, so put another movie for other that i didnt mention. Personally, im going to go see the Matrix Reloaded, and boycott the 2Fast 2Furious.

I dont know. They took a bad ass Skyline R34 and painted it gay. Plus, he has a Veilside sticker and the only Veilside in the car is the friggin shift knob. I wont go see until i hear they at least get the parts and stuff right, instead of saying Spoon Sr20 motors again. :D

I've already seen X2, and it rocked. The Matrix: Reloaded is definitely next on my list, but by no means will I boycott 2F2F....most of us here are going to go see it in the theater. :D

Well as long as nobody goes around saying their gonna get NX NOS and all those terrible things the first one spawned, like every eclispe getting a blitz kit, im cool with it.. but hey at least they have decent cars in this one right?

Originally posted by endlesszeal@May 8 2003, 04:09 PM
I dont know. They took a bad ass Skyline R34 and painted it gay. Plus, he has a Veilside sticker and the only Veilside in the car is the friggin shift knob. I wont go see until i hear they at least get the parts and stuff right, instead of saying Spoon Sr20 motors again. :D

Ya... my favorite was the guy that just picked up " three spoon engines and T4 turbochargers " :fr:

saw X men --- badass
will see Matrix --- will be badass
will see 2F2F --- it will be entertaining at least (mustang gets 0wn3d :D )
F daddy daycare

scratch that...was some stupid horror movie. i dunno what it was but looked ghey.

speaking of that movie, i just saw ludacris' video that showed clips of 2f2f... the evo 8 was green... neon green.. i guess they like dsms like that.. personally i wouldve stuck with red or yellow.. the nsx looked umm.. yeah neway.. the cars a nice but stupid colors.. ludacris even threw in the word NAWZ but showed NX nitrous bottles.. :lol: so little do they know.. neway, let me kno if i should waste my 10 bucks on it.. btw my gfs gonna see it with her friends because she says if i go ill just bag on the movie on how riced out they are.. <_< *shrugs* i cant help it :D

Originally posted by endlesszeal@May 8 2003, 09:27 PM
speaking of that movie, i just saw ludacris' video that showed clips of 2f2f... the evo 8 was green... neon green..

This one?

CL_Meet_2003_Day_3_130.jpg

CL_Meet_2003_Day_3_131.jpg

Ya... my favorite was the guy that just picked up " three spoon engines and T4 turbochargers "

The quote is actually:

"Hector is gonna be runnin 3 honda civics with spoon engines. And on top of that he just came into Harry's and he ordered three t-66 turbos with NOS and a motec systems exhaust"

Cuz everybody knows t-66 turbos are super common on hondas....cough cough :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'll probably go see 2f2f at some point but It looks super commercialized. I'm sure the dialogue will be even funnier this go around! Nothin like hollywood execs tryin to sound "hip" and "cool"!

These movies get funnier every time you watch them!

i watched fast and furious 1 withf freinds the other day. AGAIN. does anyone notice that johnny trann says, a couple of sr20 will pull a premium, blah blah. but the are standing in front of an integra and i think a civic. i dont remember. that would be a really hard swap if it was even possible right???????

bahahahah the evo--- it has holes for the fire to escape just like the musang in the hood!!! bahahahah

yah that dsm..... anyway, i think the hood came off an JDM Evo 7 GSR because i remember seeing a vent there.. i'm not sure.. ive also seen it on the last R34s made: the VspecIIs and Nurspec Editions..I guess its suppose to feed air to the turbocharger(s) and cool the bay..watever..
well at least the Lambo is still its original sexy yellow and nothing riced out on it..
Any who, has anyone made a poll for the best racing/car movie/caught on tape made?? that would include the Z4 and 350Z movies too.. I would suggest the one where the guy rents a Ferrari F40 and terrorizes the highways and the one where the Cosworth Focus RS go head to head with a Supra doing over 180mph! and literally making the whole city their racing course..

:Note: Those movies where incredibly stupid because they couldve killed someone, but still pretty damn awesome

Back