Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Men X2

• Daddy Day Care

• Ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by endlesszeal@May 9 2003, 03:06 PM
yah that dsm..... anyway, i think the hood came off an JDM Evo 7 GSR because i remember seeing a vent there.. i'm not sure.. ive also seen it on the last R34s made: the VspecIIs and Nurspec Editions..I guess its suppose to feed air to the turbocharger(s) and cool the bay..watever..
well at least the Lambo is still its original sexy yellow and nothing riced out on it..
Any who, has anyone made a poll for the best racing/car movie/caught on tape made?? that would include the Z4 and 350Z movies too.. I would suggest the one where the guy rents a Ferrari F40 and terrorizes the highways and the one where the Cosworth Focus RS go head to head with a Supra doing over 180mph! and literally making the whole city their racing course..

:Note: Those movies where incredibly stupid because they couldve killed someone, but still pretty damn awesome

your gunna have to tell me the names of some of these movies..

the cosworth and the supra was "getaway in stockholm 2" they are up to GIS 3 in that series so far :) love that shit.... its an awesome series .... get the big files they have extra shit thats almost better than the movies :)

:Note: Those movies where incredibly stupid because they couldve killed someone, but still pretty damn awesome

they did the videos at dawn probly on a weekend traffic is very low
granted its still dangerous but they did try to make it as safe as possible :)
i hope to be making one of those sometime in the not too distant future :)

True, the cars in The Fast and the Furious were sort of crappy looking, like something out of an APC catalog, and the cars in 2 Fast and 2 Furious probably will too, but I am going to see it becasue of the racing and the fact that I love cars. However, the Matrix Reloaded is number 1 on my list.

UM I HAPPEN TO LIKE COMEDYS SO I'M GOING TO SEE 2FUREOUSLY 2 FAT I KNOW U ARE ALL GOING TO SEE IT EVEN IF WE ALL KNOW ITS GOING TO SUC THE BIG FAT ONE SO STOP ACTING TOUGH AND GETTING ALL OF YOUR TESTOSTERONE ON THE KEY BOARD

<<< definitly going to see it and have already seen X2. X 2 was pretty sweet though. I saw the " making of " episode on MTV of the Luda video. I think the movie is gonna be Ok for content but the dialog is definitly gonna suck. The model chick that drives the pink S2000 ...i mean Honda 2000.... didnt even have a drivers licsense or KNOW how to drive a stick until she was given driving classes!! And notice how they tried to make the evo similar to the eclipse form FnF 1 ? ludas NSX looks like it was paint-matched to digested reese cups and has HUGE chrome wheels on it. the RX7...lol....you should see the exuast....it has like a 45' degree angle on it and hangs about 6 inchs out of the car. Ass much shit i see wrong with the movie..Im definitly gonna go see it.... and by the way....i cant picture Luda being a mechanic... yeah maybe for installing a set of " twainkies" on a big ass SUV....but under the hood of an Import... no.

Does anyone notice that on the "Hyper Speed" decals on the Evo, they have a picture of the car. I am going to send a good pic of my car and have him make a big vinal decal to make sure everyone know that not only do I like del sols, I also like pictures of del sols

Back