2g Integra Seats Into 5g Hatch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DaMER

What kind of modifications am I looking at to make these fit? Will I have to drill new holes in the rails? Thanks kids.

I did not know that, but thanks for the info. What about 3rd gen seats or are they about the same???

My favorite seat out of any make or model is from the 4th generation prelude. They've got big side bolsters and are a very nice seat and super comfortable....I put them in my 88 CRX. They are a wider seat than what's suppose to be in there, so I had to custom fabricate some brackets out of some pieces of steel that I got from LOWES. The only tools I had to use were an angle grinder with a cut-off wheel and a drill press (any drill will work though). The whole project took me about 1.5 hours and cost about 12 dollars (plus the seats which I got for $100). That particular seat usually cost around $200 - $250 at the salvage yard, but I got a good deal simply by tellin them "either I give you $100 or I'm leavin", and they didn't want to lose the business, so they said "OK"...it's amazing what you can accomplish by doin a little hagling. All said and done, the project cost $112, and the CRX is now 10 times more comfortable and looks WAY nicer on the inside.

Hope some of this info is useful.

Lata

why don't you just keep your stock seats? they're pretty descent considering they're stock. they're like semi-buckets. i have a eg also and i like my seats, the only problem is that they give you backaches if you sit in them for like 2 hours.

let us know which seats you end up getting and how hard it is to install. a pic would definately help.

It all depends on how much you wanna spend but i'd personnaly put S2000, RSX, or ITR seats in my car. If your interested in getting some, e-mail me. I'll see how much i can get them for since i got mad hook ups workin at a dealer and knowing people who jack cars...

Del Sol seats fuckin rock ... go with those :)

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Apr 28 2003, 10:52 PM
knowing people who jack cars...

If I ever hear you trying to sell stolen parts here I will push to have you banned. We do not support that kind of moronic bullshit.

Back