2girls1cup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So my friend kept hearing about it on the radio today so she looked it up, then forwarded it to me....

I cannot believe what some people put on the Internet, I am beside myself disgusted...

has anybody seen this?

Note: BTW if you're thinking about googling this it's NSFW and will probably make you want to vomit. please don't even link it. It's legal but still, jibbles :ph34r:

its disgusting.

and amazing what people will do. even if its not real. its gross.

i bet they were stoned out of their minds.

Its hot! My fav is the finger throat fucking, FTW!

Ya, she then pukes right into the other chicks open mouth. Its super sexy.
It's sexier than anorexia! I'd say most anything is.
The quote
"Ribbed for you're pleasure"
sends shivers down my spine.

That is some sick shit. That shit looks like soft serve coming out of her ass. I have seen some sick shit but this might top it.

Well that makes it official. I am never going to check this out. Ever... Everyone at school was talking about it a few weeks ago. Maybe i can talk my boss into watching it haha.

Well that makes it official. I am never going to check this out. Ever... Everyone at school was talking about it a few weeks ago. Maybe i can talk my boss into watching it haha.
just video tape their reaction and post it up here :D

You know ill see what i can do. One of my buddies at work may have a camcorder....

If you youtube it all that they have of it is peoples reactions. I didnt watch any.

Yeah haha, after that suggestion and hearing that this is so gross i figured someone already did it and sure enough.... youtube killed my dreams.

dude, i was pretty drunk when i saw it and omg, it was fucking disgusting... me n my buddies were like puking by the time she was puking in the other girls mouth omfg... fuckin ridiculous... please dont watch it lol

god, i cant believe you actually watched that...i saw the ice cream machine start going and i nearly died.

that is without a doubt one of the more disturbing things ever filmed.

i've seen a lot worse on the internet.....

still pretty damn vile... but nothing compares to the dude who got shit on, missed a turd, went after it like it was the last supper with a lizzard tongue and just scopped it up and ate, swalloed, and then barked it back into the chick........

bah, enough

i didnt click it but i think i know which one it is. Its the 2 decent looking chicks doing the shitting on each other isnt it.

ugh man. i think i have to shit

i didnt click it but i think i know which one it is. Its the 2 decent looking chicks doing the shitting on each other isnt it.

ugh man. i think i have to shit

Exactly!.

Back