2nd anual Meals for the Needy Christmas Drive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LESS THAN 25?! Well, I guess I'll have to do something about that. I'll get my routing numbers this week when I get my checks in the mail.

Hey i'll try to throw some in but it'll probbly be towards the end of the month. Tonight i just went and spent 20 bucks on a bunch of toys for the Toys For Tots. That was my first priority cuz i feel worse for the little kids that dont get to have a christmas. Its gona be tight on cash this year but i'll try to put in a little.

hey what do you guys think about getting a blanket for a homeless guy. there's this homeless guy that sleeps at a bus stop by my house. i drive by late at night and feel bad cus he just sleeps out there in the cold everynight. we got blankets at work for 1/2 off right now and i was gonna get one. should i?

around christmas, or anytime for that matter, i would rather spend some $$ on someone who needs it rather than buyin stupid shit for myself.

a little bit from a lot of people goes a long way. 2-5 bucks is all i would like to see from people. if you can give a little more, thats great.

:thumbsup: on the toys for tots deal. if you're doing stuff locally, thats cool too.

blanket- its kinda sketchy. some people don't want to be helped... and it could possibly turn into a situation. my suggestion would be to walk by, with the blanket already opened/unwrapped, and as you walk by offer it to him. if he refuses, just walk a couple more feet, turn, look at him, and put it down, and continue walking. i guarntee by the time you turn the next corner, hes gone and picked it up.

If the damn bank would get me my checks, I'd have 20 bucks for ya.

no cds this year?

Ill donate when i get my next paycheck

no cds cuz i lost all my music. fucking maxtor drives.

like you were gonna donate $50 anyway :p

anyway, you got 2 days. 22nd is my cut off.

doesn't look like its going ot be a good donation this year- but hey, anything is better than nothing. just kinda sad that out of 20,000 members, only 5 have dontated.

Dammit i just read it and i had to donate... i also did the cancer drive and i dont remember if i did last christmas or not. But you are right what is 5 bucks? It could help someone else in need :D ... but anyway my money is on the way. I will try for more tomorrow because i get my christmas bonus... so i will wait and see how much i can afford. Thanks again guys and i think it is cool what you guys are doing and anytime you need some cash for the needy come my way :mrgreen: .

cool! got two more today from you guys.

a couple more people to dontate over the next 24 hours, and we will have a decent fund going in :)

last day to dontate. at midnight tonight, i'm closing the post, and putting in a request to paypal to withdrawl the funds to my checking account.

Thanks to all who dontated.

If my checks don't come in the mail today, I will get the routing numbers from my bank.

Back